Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
soon as seats are in i'm putting on front tires and pulling it out of the garage and mopping! can't wait for that :) been sitting in that spot for 2 years now.. will be the first time it has moved under it's own power in 46 years
Have to pour a drink and celebrate. Pictures please!

Just had a little rainstorm roll through here. We don't get big heavy storms very often just enough to make everything good and wet. Did get the roof on the shop fixed, no more water inside. :thumbsup:
Good news Dave. :thumbsup:

70 challenger, plum crazy 440 efi 4 speed. Came to qualify for collector plates. Very nice car. Everything was new.

Depends on the thickness of mat. I have some that 4 layers is enough.
What are you building Chris?
Day dreaming right now. Working a new idea for the front end of the dart

Taken by Mr reed Timmer in Iowa today

1716344472322.png

Did some work on the trailer, drilled coupler latch so a padlock will fit. Found a lock for the hitch pin. Hotel parking lots are good places to target trailers and anything in/on them. Dont have to do anything with the Fargo,it will be good for cruising around town. And i will remember to fill it before i come home as gas is way cheaper.

Scratch that. I may fill up before i leave,10 cents a litre cheaper here.

Intense storm here. Tornados all over WI. All is good. Crazy lightning now. Having a burboun on the deck watching it all. Skål

Last edited:
Good morning. My gosh we got a lot of rain most of basement floor is wet. That doesn't happen

-
Back