Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

1716378755107.png

Morning!
Looks like im playing outside in the rain today. Wait, what am i thinkin? I have a 40x80 quonset i can use. And there goes our power. And puppy came to warn us somethin is wong..and its back on. Since the grid “upgrade” we have regular outages. Prior to that it was rare, once a year maybe.

Morning!
Looks like im playing outside in the rain today. Wait, what am i thinkin? I have a 40x80 quonset i can use. And there goes our power. And puppy came to warn us somethin is wong..and its back on. Since the grid “upgrade” we have regular outages. Prior to that it was rare, once a year maybe.

My brother has the same issues since they built several solar fields up the road. Power goes out constantly

I get to take a day off today! I am pretty excited! No bangy bang today! On plus side I got to work with a guy that owns a LEO k9 training Company yesterday. Not sure my “I need a new Mal pup” hints were as subtle as they could have been! But man o man did he get a discount!

Tornadoes are no joke. I survived an EF5 in Indiana when I was only 5. Right over the top of us. In a root celler. Scary

I could look up the center and see blue sky. And a cow flying around. Very sureal. One of my earliest memories.

Elon and his SpaceX monkees tried to wake me this morning at 01:00 PDT :mad:
Thinking about it now he may have been partly successful.
For some strange reason the first thing I did upon opening the Net was check out the Vandenberg launch schedule and found the evidence of this mornings launch:wtf: :lol:

Elon and his SpaceX monkees tried to wake me this morning at 01:00 PDT :mad:
Thinking about it now he may have been partly successful.
For some strange reason the first thing I did upon opening the Net was check out the Vandenberg launch schedule and found the evidence of this mornings launch:wtf: :lol:
Did you end up going to El Mirage? Did I miss pics?

Did you end up going to El Mirage? Did I miss pics?
Unfortunately I didn't. I looked at the weather numerous times, that and my personal experience with that lovely part of the world said STAY AWAY! Been checking for any news of the event but have come up empty so far. The dirt was flying just 20 miles away.

Morning, all this AMC talking is making me want to go look at a Machine a buddy has for sale.

Well, send pictures....

I passed an AMX on a back road a few days ago... did not see it listed online anywhere, so might be a old school "stick a sign on it"

Morning, all this AMC talking is making me want to go look at a Machine a buddy has for sale.

Not looking too Shabby. Well, its looking not as shabby. When im done with it, i doubt i will even wash it. So it looks like i dragged it out of a field and threw some wheels on it…it will look even better with the chrome grille on it.
IMG_0679.jpeg

-
Back