Stop in for a drink.

-
I am cussing you TMM I watched that bourbon video to the end. I have got a shopping list now that I did not know I needed. Hah! I loved his Basil Hayden comment! I literally gave a bottle of that away to a snow mobile buddy. Told him to take it on next excursion maybe it will keep them warm. I did not care for it at all. And every review spoke like it was cats pajamas. I am saying the cat like the king had no clothes! It was nasty.
I am watching the video. I put it on the TV this time. Jason does some good videos

Last edited:
Hey fellows! I'm going to start "stopping in for a drink" now and again. I love me a good Bourbon - usually Old Fashioned style.

I'm at work and we have storms that are getting water into the hospital so I can't chat now, but I'll be back this weekend!!

Hey fellows! I'm going to start "stopping in for a drink" now and again. I love me a good Bourbon - usually Old Fashioned style.

I'm at work and we have storms that are getting water into the hospital so I can't chat now, but I'll be back this weekend!!
We like Bourbon! Welcome and cheers!

Would love to chat with you Terry stay safe buddy.

**** we like everything as long as it tastes good.
Well, as long as it tastes tolerable and has enough alcohol in it to make it worth drinking to reward us with a pleasant experience...mostly.

Just like good food, taste is just the first part...how we feel afterward is the part we tend to remember most and influences our conclusions and desire to repeat the experience more heavily.

The best tasting meal that gave you gastric distress afterward will likely never be eaten again. But an average non-descript meal that left you feeling full and satisfied will almost always be eaten again.

Well, as long as it tastes tolerable and has enough alcohol in it to make it worth drinking to reward us with a pleasant experience...mostly.

Just like good food, taste is just the first part...how we feel afterward is the part we tend to remember most and influences our conclusions and desire to repeat the experience more heavily.

The best tasting meal that gave you gastric distress afterward will likely never be eaten again. But an average non-descript meal that left you feeling full and satisfied will almost always be eaten again.
Well my cooking sucks and if you can eat what I cook you got a rock iron gut. lol

Well crap Fred is very correct. Official Disclaimer: we only like it if it is in a bottle, a glass, a cup, a thermos, a bowl, a decanter, well you get the idea!
Be honest now John. You’d suck up a puddle of 15yr old scotch if someone dropped the bottle. :rofl:

Thanks for the welcome guys! I look forward to having some drinks with ya'll. The hospital was under a Tornado warning / shelter-in-place for about two hours. I run Environmental Services for 2nd and 3rd shifts. After it was over I sent all the housekeepers, floor guys, and trash guys back to work. Me and my supervisor went around getting up all the water that made it into the hospital. Most of it came in the stairwells on the first floor. Nothing a couple Tennant scrubbers couldn't handle, lol.

Hah! I totally agree, I would look like Ozzy snorting ants off the sidewalk!
Hey John talking about Jack? Check out this video. Keep your eyes off Sara if you can! Oh by the way, these 2 do some fun videos and have a loyal following that pays them $3300 a month through the Patreon program. (and that doesn't include profits from their glassware and clothing.) LOL

Last edited:
Well, it hit 80* here today. Yesterday was over 70*. With this short burst of well above normal temps, the dwarf daffodils out by the mail box shot out of the ground and bloomed in 36 hrs. This is at least 10 days ahead of when they usually bloom.

Temps will be back to normal next week, but it is still nice to see the flowers early.

79C59A6A-31CD-4006-9DF2-EFDBE249D65E.jpeg

Hey John talking about Jack? Check out this video. Keep your eyes off Sara if you can! Oh by the way, these 2 do some fun videos and have a loyal following that pays them $3300 a month through the Patreon program. (and that doesn't include profits from their glassware and clothing.) LOL

Ok side note Sarah is smoking hot! The whole migration thru the JD line was interesting no question. I am going to hit their site for sure.

So my buddy (whom I now hate) just scored a bottle of Blantons. I tried to load a pix of the elusive bottle he sent me with total disregard for my feelings, complete with super cool lid but I am having some technology issues.
Lol you have to have 1 bottle

Good morning! Finally home from work. It was a good night at work, but not so good on the home front. I wasn't feeling Bourbon so I stopped for some lager. Picked up Stella.
20210327_005053.jpg

Our oldest dog, only 7, hasn't felt well for a couple of days. Wife took him in. They found a large mass. Not many options.

We got him from the SPCA after our chihuahua passed and our Lab was having a hard time dealing with it. He had a very good 7 years with us so I know we did our part. We're going to take a few days to decide the next move but we don't want him suffering.

Anyhow cheers to you all. I'm having a few!!!!

20210327_005053.jpg

Good morning! Finally home from work. It was a good night at work, but not so good on the home front. I wasn't feeling Bourbon so I stopped for some lager. Picked up Stella.
View attachment 1715714354

Our oldest dog, only 7, hasn't felt well for a couple of days. Wife took him in. They found a large mass. Not many options.

We got him from the SPCA after our chihuahua passed and our Lab was having a hard time dealing with it. He had a very good 7 years with us so I know we did our part. We're going to take a few days to decide the next move but we don't want him suffering.

Damn, I am so saddened for you, we recently lost one of ours, he had been dealing with some liver issues for over a year, we had him on meds and a very specific diet. He passed away in January, a month after his 12th birthday. Enjoy the time you have with him, keep him comfortable and happy as long as you can.

Damn, I am so saddened for you, we recently lost one of ours, he had been dealing with some liver issues for over a year, we had him on meds and a very specific diet. He passed away in January, a month after his 12th birthday. Enjoy the time you have with him, keep him comfortable and happy as long as you can.

Thanks Linc. Sorry to hear about yours. I'm sure it's still fresh. The last one we lost was 2 years ago. We had the Vet come to our house and ole Leo was lying on our bed. Finding this out about Ziggy is difficult but I know we give him a great life from the moment we got him from the SPCA.

Just finished my first, time for another! Its been some time since I had Stella. I get a little "soapy" taste from it. Not unpleasant, maybe more of a velvety taste.

Last edited:

Man tuff news for sure, wife is looking at a four year old hound named chaos from the rescue joint. We are leaning towards not but they just melt your heart. Everyday with a good hound is a blessing. Seven years is a lifetime of memories. You have some rough days ahead of you for sure. Every time you lose one you swear you won’t get another so as not to repeat the cycle. But then the next furball looks up at you with a mouthful of your pant leg held in the death grip only a puppy with those itty bitty sharp teeth can do and the cycle starts anew!

-
Back