Stop in for a drink.

-
Spending some time in the basement today. Getting ready for Orange Shandy tomorrow.

You sure you don't want to paint my car? That's beautiful
Just don't look close. lol
Hey Mike I made a batch of Mr Beer American Logger and it has a kind of vinegar taste to it did I do something wrong?

2 weeks after I bottled it as per directions but before I bottled it, it didn't have the vinegar taste just the flat beer taste.
You should be good. Let it sit for a week or two more and put a bottle or two in the frig for a few days before you open it. It should be good.

You should be good. Let it sit for a week or two more and put a bottle or two in the frig for a few days before you open it. It should be good.
Will do thanks Mike wish you lived a tad bit closer I could learn a lot.

th?id=OIP.jpg

Drunkin' courtesy of Yukon Jack :lol:

If I go out in a cold shop I am the first to pour a shot and shoot it with my coffee.
Have a good one up there
does sound good....
But I have company this morning and Titos Bloody Sunday is the game today. Jalapeno stuffed olives help make it interesting.
Need to help her with building some cedar greenhouse room doors this afternoon. Hope to get an hour in the shop to set up for the Accurate exhaust install this week.

does sound good....
But I have company this morning and Titos Bloody Sunday is the game today. Jalapeno stuffed olives help make it interesting.
Need to help her with building some cedar greenhouse room doors this afternoon. Hope to get an hour in the shop to set up for the Accurate exhaust install this week.
Acurite, It fits like a glove.

Wish you were closer. I have a half bottle of that stuff you can have.
Ya the stuff has a hard edge. I used to save it for the flask when I used to go out to shows.
Back in the day... has it been that long?
I drove up through your area back in Late Feb with a truck of my folks stuff from Texas and thought about connecting. Was on a tight schedule tho. too many miles in one day.

IMG_3401.jpg

Last edited:
Ya the stuff has a hard edge. I used to save it for the flask when I used to go out to shows.
Back in the day... has it been that long?
I drove up through your area back in Late Feb with a truck of my folks stuff from Texas and thought about connecting. Was on a tight schedule tho. too many miles in one day.

View attachment 1715511835
The Knob is a bit rough for me, I have to smooth it out a bit with some ginger ale or seven up. A splash makes a huge difference. By third one you convince yourself (yet again) it is not so bad!

The Knob is a bit rough for me, I have to smooth it out a bit with some ginger ale or seven up. A splash makes a huge difference. By third one you convince yourself (yet again) it is not so bad!
Tin Cup is real good sticking with that and Crown.
OH and Black Velvet that always hits the spot. lol

Captain Black for me today. Got a lot of yard work done surprisingly. Now just sitting down and enjoying my evening.
Snow just cleared out of my yard except a few spots so next month will see how it looks and clean it up. Hope all is well there my friend.

-
Back