Stop in for a drink.

-
99287_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=odeFRjFYQrgAX9uldMD&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

This is crazy good. Know what's even better? It's only $27.

The first sip was tasty. Lot's of rye spice but not too bold. After breathing a bit it has a butter scotch, vanilla custard. brown sugar nose. Sweet on the tongue, then rye spices but more baking spices than black pepper like many rye's. There is just a hint of nutty there to. Such a smooth finish with all the mouth flavors fading away. Very well balanced. No flavor or sensation overpowering anything else. Nice stuff

Old Overholt.jpg

I had triple shot of Pepto after lunch.nice minty flavor. Lingers on the pallet a bit to long. Ice water chaser helps. Maybe I should have let it breathe for a bit first.

20210423_131254.jpg
I'm not qualified to know a good whiskey from a bad but this here bottle jumped into my arms at the local liquor store. $23 bucks and is real smooth. I'd buy another.

Captain Morgan shot over ice with my lunch down town Jonesboro where @66340SEDAN and his wife enjoyed a lunch when they visited, now on a cold bud lite about reading to head to the hill and dip into some 11 roses (herb) everyone enjoy this groovy day.

20200113_142924(1).jpg

Captain Morgan shot over ice with my lunch down town Jonesboro where @66340SEDAN and his wife enjoyed a lunch when they visited, now on a cold bud lite about reading to head to the hill and dip into some 11 roses (herb) everyone enjoy this groovy day.

View attachment 1715727502
Groovy? ya old fart you fit right in. lol

Here is my Friday evening date. Bib and Tucker 6 year old. Quite tasty once it sits out a bit. Notes of char and some kind of mineral like tang. It is yummy, after thirty minutes or so it kind of sweetens up and all the rough edges fall away. Listening to some REO, loading shotgun shells. You can tune a piano but ya can’t tuna fish! Best album cover ever. Well maybe if your pouring Bib and Tucker!

2722F6D6-2755-46ED-8CDB-893304B2B508.jpeg

3C080A94-8C38-4FCA-85ED-CBE845E5A4EE.jpeg

Here is my Friday evening date. Bib and Tucker 6 year old. Quite tasty once it sits out a bit. Notes of char and some kind of mineral like tang. It is yummy, after thirty minutes or so it kind of sweetens up and all the rough edges fall away. Listening to some REO, loading shotgun shells. You can tune a piano but ya can’t tuna fish! Best album cover ever. Well maybe if your pouring Bib and Tucker!

View attachment 1715727533

View attachment 1715727535
I like Bib&Tucker good stuff. Cheers all.

Believe it or not I may hold off a bit this afternoon. If I start now I will be ready for bed by 8. LOL

View attachment 1715727533

View attachment 1715727535
Cool glass. THanks for the taste notes JB

Believe it or not I may hold off a bit this afternoon. If I start now I will be ready for bed by 8. LOL
Never go to bed at 8 that's movie time when I fall asleep watching a movie. Wake up at midnight then I go to bed. LOL

I thought a nice beer might be better than a bourbon tonight. (so far) Enjoying some home brew Raspberry Wheat.

Raspberry wheat3.jpg

Just tried peanut butter whiskey. Good for a shot.....then was just confused lol

-
Back