Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Buddy slaughtered a cow and gave me some ground beef. Squished out some patties and fried up some burgers in the cast iron skillet. Stuff is so much better than the stuff from the grocery store...

Every time I say something "naughty" Rani shows up. I am destroying her image of me. Ho ho ho

Every time I say something "naughty" Rani shows up. I am destroying her image of me. Ho ho ho
I usually don't notice because you have a "halo" effect about you, so you can't do any wrong :p

Besides, we all know you are Santa ....you don't have to front :D

Buddy slaughtered a cow and gave me some ground beef. Squished out some patties and fried up some burgers in the cast iron skillet. Stuff is so much better than the stuff from the grocery store...
Mother in law butchered a corn fed steer and we get to take beef home this weekend. I asked how many coolers to bring. She said 3. Dang!

ho ho ho.jpg

i am getting so corrupted by you guys ... a couple years ago I didn't know what a "ho" is ....I also thought santa was real because I didn't grow up with it and my adoptive parents were trying to give me an extended childhood .....then I meet you guys

LOL

-
Back