Stop the search, girls and boys, here is your new daily

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Look at this damn thing:

1979 Dodge Aspen, 2 door, low milage
1979 Dodge Aspen, 2 door, low milage - $1900 (Electric City, WA)
1979 Dodge Aspen, 2 door 61,000 miles, Super six (225 slant 6 with factory 2 barrel carb). Power front disc brakes, calipers, master cylinder and rubber lines to front brakes replaced last year. Power steering. Air conditioning, Automatic transmission. 2 mounted studded snow tires. full set factory hubcaps.

I bought this car thru the grandchildren of previous owner (near Wenatchee) 2 years ago. I've replaced a number of things but recently the transmission fails to shift into second gear. Still drivable and I have a replacement transmission and exhaust to install just haven't gotten to it yet. Rust free body, has a shallow dent in rear quarter I have replacement moulding to replace.

Asking price includes transmission and exhaust installed. Could be a good driver or with more TLC could be a collectable.

00a0a_e1ymx2ReTKY_600x450.jpg

00q0q_7NzPmKASUjw_600x450.jpg

First order of business........tint the fack outta those windows....ALL of them no matter what the cost. Reminds me of the ole Matador....my lord
Im Mopar, BUT I dont like all of them....lol
"It's a piece of history" LOL

But hey, I'd drive that before I RODE in a PREE ***!!!

Is it ok to say its clean as hell BUT ugly as ****?
No, its not.:mad:
Dont call it a Nova either.:p

Like to see the interior but if its as clean as the ext thats a very fair price.
The F bodies are an excellent platform to "make your own"

Yeah...IF the state you live in isn't populated by idiot politicians that enact unrealistic emission testing.
That car is still required to pass smog/emission tests because it is newer than 1975.
I'd have jumped on the Aspen/Volare bandwagon if they were exempt.

Yep good deal from what I see, more than a fair price but still looks like 2 tons of UGLY to me. . I would rather drive a Chevette than that.
Make me a believer....show me an Aspen or Volare that shows TRUE Mopar muscle.....I wont hold my breath lol
No, its not.:mad:
Dont call it a Nova either.:p

Like to see the interior but if its as clean as the ext thats a very fair price.
The F bodies are an excellent platform to "make your own"

I remember when I first heard that they made a slant six Volare Road Runner. What a pathetic disgrace to the name. I like the looks of the Road Runner and Aspen R/T cars. I've wondered why I have yet to see any with channeled and narrowed bumpers tucked in closer to the body and other stuff we see on B body cars.

Lmao! I had a biege one years ago I bought to flip. Similar to that with a 225 and manual 3+od. Ran great, sipped gas, couldn't get out of it's own way, and took forever to get rid of.

Agree with you George...especially "forever to get rid of" Lol
Lmao! I had a biege one years ago I bought to flip. Similar to that with a 225 and manual 3+od. Ran great, sipped gas, couldn't get out of it's own way, and took forever to get rid of.

Agree with you George...especially "forever to get rid of" Lol
I bought it from a tow company/garage for $400. They filed for title on it to cover repairs they had done to it. I had a hard time getting my $400 back out of it and almost abandoned it too. lol It was a really clean car but nobody wanted an ugly duckling.

Yep good deal from what I see, more than a fair price but still looks like 2 tons of UGLY to me. . I would rather drive a Chevette than that.
Make me a believer....show me an Aspen or Volare that shows TRUE Mopar muscle.....I wont hold my breath lol

My mom had a new 76 volare wagon with a factory 360... It was much more fun than a slant 6....

Considering most of them converted back to oxides on the lot, that's impressively clean.

Actually, i like it.
But those hub caps are UUUUUUUgly!
Throw a set of Rallye wheels on it and some wider tires on the back, and it would look a lot better!

Considering most of them converted back to oxides on the lot, that's impressively clean.

Yeah, those things rusted even quicker than a Japanese car. The mid 70s/early 80s were not the automobile's finest era.

Yeah...IF the state you live in isn't populated by idiot politicians that enact unrealistic emission testing.
That car is still required to pass smog/emission tests because it is newer than 1975.

I didn't realize that there were states that still did the probe-up-the-tailpipe emissions checks. Here it's strictly OBDII, '96 or newer only (and even that was forced on us by the feds).

360 4bbl runs pretty good.

IMG_1020.JPG

-
Back