Street Et preference.

-

340 Dart

I don't know ****.
Reaction score
Has anyone used these before? Likes, dislikes?

I need to get some new 275/60/15's for the Duster and was thinking of going this route instead of the MT's I had on the Dart last time.

Any other brands that stand out?

Let me start over.

I have used some MT street Et's in the past and liked them.
Has anyone used Nitto's or any other street legal slick?

I use 275/60 15's m/t drag radials on my '70 duster they are the best tire i've tried for getting the car to hook on the track,my friend was running street e.t.;s on his road runner until i let him try my radial e.t.;s,now he runs nothing but radial e.t.;s also,i sold my slicks last year because the car 60's way better with the drag radials.Mccormack racing has the best price on them and they have free shipping..:-D

Hey guys, I know this question has been asked before, but what size wheel are you running ( width, backspacing etc.) and are springs in stock location? Mine is a 73 Duster and just wondering if I could run that size with no modification. Thanks.

Hey guys, I know this question has been asked before, but what size wheel are you running ( width, backspacing etc.) and are springs in stock location? Mine is a 73 Duster and just wondering if I could run that size with no modification. Thanks.

I had this size as street tires on my 75 dart with 4" of backspacing (I believe)
And I didn't modify anything. There seems to be more room in my Duster well than there was in the Dart.

I'm running 15 x 7 rallyes with 4" of backspace,theres about 3/4 of and inch clearance between tire and leaf spring,everything is in stock location still..yes the duster's do have more room then the '68-'70 darts..

I'm running 15 x 7 rallyes with 4" of backspace,theres about 3/4 of and inch clearance between tire and leaf spring,everything is in stock location still..yes the duster's do have more room then the '68-'70 darts..

Thanks for the info.

Thanks 340srule. I guess I will be buying the MT drag radials again.8)

-
Back