Street Freaks, Customs, Rods, Street Machines...60's 70's 80's

-
First I've heard of this! Any info you could send my way, PM or otherwise?

Last I heard Bazza's wife had been in-touch with (someone at the show) regarding the possibility of reserving a spot for Bazza's car near a/the handicap facilities. Fortunately he's to the point where he can walk again, although I'm not sure how far, so I don't know if this is still a "thing".

And I dont know if they've even booked a hotel yet!

Me, I'll just "commute" back and forth, as it's only 45 minutes or so.

(Hmmm. What do y'all do with your cars overnight? I wonder if I should drive his car back to our place for the night....)

The meet-n-greet is in the A-body 100/200 class on Saturday at 1:00…look for the tent with the FABO banner on it and the group of cool people! I will also start a post about the meet and greet real soon. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people this year, should be a fun time!

:thumbsup:

A4A23483-CE4B-448D-8596-295806F7DD75.jpeg

Sorry, it's not in our computer
Yeah, been there, done that.

When Bazza's VG was here last summer I had to get a new battery for it. Back In The Day (when I worked for NAPA) this would have No Big Deal: Yes, sir! Qty (1) Group 24 battery coming right up, sir!

But even though I had the old battery (the core) with me, the guys at O'Reilly's said they needed the Make and Model of the car....."for warranty purposes". (Yeah, right!)

Funny thing is, they couldn't find a 1971 Chrysler VG Valiant 770 Regal Hardtop Mexicana in their system. Imagine that! I mean, there has to be tons millions quite a few...two or three of them here in the States, so how hard could that be to find in their computer? I mean,...sheesh! It has to be in there, right?

:lol:

(Reminds me of this "We're not gonna make it, are we? Humans, I mean?" John Connor)

-
Back