Street Freaks, Customs, Rods, Street Machines...60's 70's 80's

-
:)

12023088_10153550602552295_6642214_n.jpg

My first Mopar: 69 R.R...belief,or not... Bought it ,in '91... was LOADED with tick tock tack dash boards,64-66 833 trunion 4 speeds,(2), oe numbers matching block.Cruise control,A.C., weirdly optioned,for a Road Runner... Was going to do a A 12 4 speed clone,had the cast iron '70 Six Pack intact,& off a running car. Headers,four speed,deep gears were already set up... Lost, my shop space...(sigh...) The good part: the car got completely restored,and was last seen in Bakersfield,CA.....

Love the gills....what took so fukin long.....?!?

View attachment 1715010199

This is a pretty awesome car...check out the side marker lights...looks like a GTO spoiler and the hood scoops appear to be 70-71 Firebird Formula scoops grafted on...love the 71 Cuda fender gills too...would look awesome with a shark tooth grille!! Wish I had more pictures of this car...

This is a pretty awesome car...check out the side marker lights...looks like a GTO spoiler and the hood scoops appear to be 70-71 Firebird Formula scoops grafted on...love the 71 Cuda fender gills too...would look awesome with a shark tooth grille!! Wish I had more pictures of this car...
gills suck!!

I flat-out forgot about this thread! Glad to see it's still going! I had a couple of "street freaks" back in the late '60s/early '70s. Unfortunately no pics. My one car, a '71 Pinto (insert comments here) had a sbc , and was what modern-day people would call a "pro-street" car--tubed, caged, etc. the only "plus" to it was that it was in a magazine back in the day, so someone MAY have a pic of it. Last I heard it was in Carlsbad, NM where the guy made a full-blown race car out of it. Sad. It really was pretty streetable & from what I heard just as fast as the race car he converted it to.

-
Back