Stuff I do while Truckin

-
2 piles of ice.We waste too much
20180508_120454.jpg

Well I guess I need to get my eyes done... I thought this was in the wrong section and instead of Trucking I thought it was another word...lol

I had a blowout on the dump truck I just bought. Had great tread but dry rotted from sitting. Anyway found two 11R22.5 mounted on rims at good price.

Home for a week or 2.Just did some yard work and about fell over of exhaustion.I was trimming tree's

you will have to get back to work to rest up when you get through with honey do list

I did a secret move then went to mission TX to Seguin with a tool trailer(forgot to snap a pic)Then picked up in Houston a pump trailer.im just a tad over 86,000 lbs.Broke down in Katy TX at the Loves truck stop with no brakes but on my way to Loving Nm.someone blew a motor in the mt spot next to me
20180604_100434.jpg
20180604_100434.jpg

Lost almost all day yesterday and all day today.I blew a tire outside Monahans and 1 place had a tire but waited 6 hrs cause they were busy.I know of a town of you want to open a tire shop!Got the trailer delivered a few minutes ago.2 days I still grossed 2600 and drove 890 miles.189 was Bob tail!

I went from san Antonio to Houston to irving with a household trailer(no pic).I'm at home till Sunday. TMS TO BRISTOL

-
Back