Stupidest "technical" advise I've heard lately

-
Not sure what the point your trying to make is ? you do know litres are bigger than quarts ? and even so a quart is .946 litres so the difference in 2.3 quarts and 2.3 litres is 120 ml which is 4 ounces and it would be 4 ounces low not high .
Thanks to our OP for creating a subliminal test , seems several have jumped in with both feet .

I think FJ5 was saying that the guy figured since it was delivered without [a lot of] gas, he figured it was delivered without oil, too. He didn't bother to check, he just dumped another 2.3L of oil.

So how many of us still run amp meters on our cars instead of volt meters.

Heard this one in a conversation at a parts store, which way do alternators turn in Australia? They were serious, customer and parts counter monkey discussion. Couldn't stand to hear two morons think they knew the answer. Who the F**k cares I'm in Houston.

Oh and then there's the guy who wants to know why I need a new battery since it checks out dead at OReillys, just jump it off he says.

So how many of us still run amp meters on our cars instead of volt meters.

Heard this one in a conversation at a parts store, which way do alternators turn in Australia? They were serious, customer and parts counter monkey discussion. Couldn't stand to hear two morons think they knew the answer. Who the F**k cares I'm in Houston.

Oh and then there's the guy who wants to know why I need a new battery since it checks out dead at OReillys, just jump it off he says.

Sorry, again "Kaptain Tactless" would have had to jump in, LOL

Did you know there are alternators that DO turn the other way? You know what the difference is? Did you know there's (at least one) generator turns "the wrong way?"

Sorry, again "Kaptain Tactless" would have had to jump in, LOL

Did you know there are alternators that DO turn the other way? You know what the difference is? Did you know there's (at least one) generator turns "the wrong way?"

duh, you got the one that turns "dis way" and creates DC power and then theres the other that turns the "apposite way" and creates AC power

everyone knows that

I think FJ5 was saying that the guy figured since it was delivered without [a lot of] gas, he figured it was delivered without oil, too. He didn't bother to check, he just dumped another 2.3L of oil.

Sorry for the confusion. It was all so clear in my head.

That is exactly what I ment. That little mower had over a gallon of oil in it.

-
Back