-
Status
Not open for further replies.

seymour_scamp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I havent made any of these in a while but got a pm today and sold a set so I figure I would start new post and update. I have made the following sets and here are the prices: PM me for shipping quote (USPS only)
I just ask that you give me a week or two after payment to get them made and shipped.

108" wheel base : $85 plus ship for 2x1tube -- $100 for 3x1
67-69 barracuda
73-76 dart sport
71-72 demon
70-76 duster
67-73 valiant
64 barracuda (ended up being same as those above)

111" wheelbase : $85 plus ship for 2x1 tube -- $100 for 3x1
67 up darts
71-76 scamp

66 valiant 2" longer $90 plus ship for 2x1 tube -- $105 for 3x1

I havent made a set for convertible yet but from the measurements I was given for a barracuda convertible, the standard barrcuda ones would fit. search for my old post if you need more pictures (subframe connectors)

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,320
Would the '64 Barracuda set also fit the '65 Barracuda? I am under the impression that they are basically the same car but I also thought the '66 Barracuda was the same & you are saying that the '66 Valiant set is longer. The Barracuda was based on the Valiant so I am a little confused. My '65 measures 106" center of hub to center of hub but should be identical to the '64. Sorry to ask so many questions but I am interested in a set and only want to be sure they will fit. Thanks

Very nice to offer these in such a fair price for the economy these days even tho I assume that this takes plenty of your time to make...

I'll be buying a set in the near future.. when I make more HP lol

seymour_scamp....that sure is a nice product you have there! i read all your other posts and i'm saving up for some of your connectors they look very high quality!!! Speaking of fabbed metal...anybody know of an "X-brace" for a duster (any 108" wheelbase will work)? now that would really add some rigidity!

Do the need the floor cut on a 1970 Dart to fit , or do they fit with no modification?

Good looking connectors and great price. I wish I'd known about them before I bought my Hotchkis frame connectors - although I did get a screamin' deal on them.

My .02 on these is they are a good deal! I ordered a set a while back and just last week welded them in place. (added some L-channel to the front to allow welding to the crossmember on the back AND the bottom)...if you follow that.

Prompty shipped
Great packaging
Overall finish was pretty darn good
Overall fit was EXCELLENT

Hopefully they'll work with about 500 ft lbs... : )

Hi i will take a set for a 1974 Duster, whats the total shipped to 05448??
Do you use PayPal ??

Need a set for my 69 Swinger. PM me price for zip 77459. Look great. Tired of getting ripped off by poor quality and high prices.:burnout:

I still owe you some dimensions on my 64 dart, but I am having issues of what to do with the E Brake cable

I need a set too!
My 67 Valiant wants a set for Christmas..
sipped to 93907
thanks
Bruce B.

Ordered mine first go around,and should be getting them installed this weekend !! Great product,great price and promptly shipped !!!Doesn't get any better than that !! Thanks,Dennis

gaaahhhh... anyone know the wheelbase on a 74 4dr valiant? been wanting to buy these but havent been able to get out and measure the car

'63-'76 Darts, '71-'73 Scamps, and '74-'76 Valiants are all 111"-wheelbase cars, except the '63-'66 Dart wagons, which were 106".

/6Dan as usual you are wealth of knowledge thanks for the info on the 63 darts wheelbase I was going to ask for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back