Subframe connectors

-
Plus the owner of the company (US Car Tool) is a member here (umm... giggle, that would be me!!)

Early A is coming. Just finished the templates, waiting the prototypes from the laser cutter and a final fit check, then GO!!

I also just got done re-doing the templates for the Dart (long wheelbases) and Duster (short wheelbases) to make them work on the full spectrum of A-bodies from 67 through 75 and also re-did the A-body torque box templates. Whew!!

You guys need anything else? (smile!)

Convertible, with the torque boxes please.

my 68 cuda is 2x3 sub frame connected with a cage... the entire floor was cut out from back seatish area to gas pedal and replaced with aluminum. it was done in 1970. someone was planning on making a full race car out of it

hey John426.... im gonna be ordering a set of your subframe connectors for my 73 cuda in the next day or so.

Plus the owner of the company (US Car Tool) is a member here (umm... giggle, that would be me!!)

Early A is coming. Just finished the templates, waiting the prototypes from the laser cutter and a final fit check, then GO!!

I also just got done re-doing the templates for the Dart (long wheelbases) and Duster (short wheelbases) to make them work on the full spectrum of A-bodies from 67 through 75 and also re-did the A-body torque box templates. Whew!!

You guys need anything else? (smile!)

How about a 4 link kit for do it yourselfers?

Roll cages?

-
Back