Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
I'm kind of glad I have my motor built up the way it is. I mean really all it ever sees is a lot of getting hammered on. It's not really a freeway Traveler and daily driver.

I'll say this I probably had less into that motor than you have into your Doug's headers LOL
I imagine. I'm not ducking or hiding ….. the cost was 475 shipped to my door. I'm not sorry one bit. No headers hanging down. no steering components going through them, and I can get to the #7 plug with my eyes shut.

I imagine. I'm not ducking or hiding ….. the cost was 475 shipped to my door. I'm not sorry one bit. No headers hanging down. no steering components going through them, and I can get to the #7 plug with my eyes shut.
Back in the day I think my headers were $129 at the my front door. My headers hang down and have never touched the ground. My steering link goes through my headers and I've never noticed it once. I to can put my number 7 spark plug in with my eyes closed. As a matter of fact that's the way I have to do it LOL

After a couple days you left!? She didn’t tell you her correct address because you’re acting like a creepy stalker with her and she knows you’d never leave and you’d probably get really mad if she said “no” to you in person. That’s why women invented the famous line, “let’s just be friends.”
It's hard to say but it could have been because I was involved with her cousin. Or any number of things like I was Mopar in her cheby world. lol. She was fine at the time. lol

Back in the day I think my headers were $129 at the my front door. My headers hang down and have never touched the ground. My steering link goes through my headers and I've never noticed it once. I to can put my number 7 spark plug in with my eyes closed. As a matter of fact that's the way I have to do it LOL
Jaws, read this very carefully. I've installed hedmans (mulitiple times), cyclones, swap meet headers, and any other 89.99 header you could get back in the day. Please do not waste your time trying to educate me on fitment of those headers.

It's hard to say but it could have been because I was involved with her cousin. Or any number of things like I was Mopar in her cheby world. lol. She was fine at the time. lol
wasn't your cousin too, was it?

I don't blame you for buying the headers. I know you were very sick at the time and not thinking straight. Lol but seriously sometimes you just want to spend on some serious quality stuff. That's what I did with my small block I just wanted some quality stuff I could depend on for years to come. I seriously don't regret it. And I know you like to get on the tuning stuff and all that but as far as I know I have the timing as far up as it can go without pinging and according to my air fuel ratio meter I have it nuts on. I know you like to go on about how great your tuning abilities are and that's the reason you feel your Time Slips are better than anybody else's.

I don't blame you for buying the headers. I know you were very sick at the time and not thinking straight. Lol but seriously sometimes you just want to spend on some serious quality stuff. That's what I did with my small block I just wanted some quality stuff I could depend on for years to come. I seriously don't regret it. And I know you like to get on the tuning stuff and all that but as far as I know I have the timing as far up as it can go without pinging and according to my air fuel ratio meter I have it nuts on. I know you like to go on about how great your tuning abilities are and that's the reason you feel your Time Slips are better than anybody else's.
LOL>… don't let me get in your head..... Not room for me AND yr.

Jaws, read this very carefully. I've installed hedmans (mulitiple times), cyclones, swap meet headers, and any other 89.99 header you could get back in the day. Please do not waste your time trying to educate me on fitment of those headers.
I know that you know about these headers I know I wasn't trying to educate you one so bit.. it's really you that goes on about your bang for buck about how you can make what nobody else can make run fast on your run slow budget. It just kind of felt out of character for you to buy expensive headers that's all..

I know that you know about these headers I know I wasn't trying to educate you one so bit.. it's really you that goes on about your bang for buck about how you can make what nobody else can make run fast on your run slow budget. It just kind of felt out of character for you to buy expensive headers that's all..
You only associate me with "low dollar" because I've done low dollar projects on this site.

For the record I'm just drinking my coffee and board and talking on the Forum. I actually would rather talk about other stuff but this is all that's going on right now..
well, I've got a FBO plate to install in a 318, and my wife informed me she wants to go for a ride on this nice, Sunkist day, which will end in a meal somewhere, probably be in her Ramcharger, so I'll have to catch up later.... :)

Last edited:
We lived in Illinios at the time not Alabama. We moved in 68.
Found out later she dated my boss who was a little differant.
Ummmm…. let me help. Stop with the stories now. Sounds like the circle was really small....

Two Durango's a duster my Ram truck son of seed truck actually runs and the 41 Studebaker it actually runs. Oh yeah the motorhome and the two snowmobiles good Lord...

I'm going over to my other thread and talk about what I'm going to do today. Here this is for obviously internet bulshit from the biggest bullshiter that ever started a thread..

What did I miss?
5 Mopars is 2 Dusters, 2 Ramchargers and a 3/4 ton Ram.
THat's right, you don't count Fords..... :poke:

Two Durango's a duster my Ram truck son of seed truck actually runs and the 41 Studebaker it actually runs. Oh yeah the motorhome and the two snowmobiles good Lord...
Don't want to hear your broke again..... :D
I also have Honda 200X 3 wheeler, and a '87 TRX 200sx, both red/white/blue. I personally love the older honda stuff....

I'm going over to my other thread and talk about what I'm going to do today. Here this is for obviously internet bulshit from the biggest bullshiter that ever started a thread..
When you ignore someone you don't see any of that persons posts. Therefor this thread starts on post number 2 for me. How cool is that? lol

I'm not siphoning gas out of my snowmobiles to put into my duster because I've got a big pocket full of money! Lol

Thought you were summerizing them for next winter. You know get all the gas out you can, put in some stabil, run it till it runs out of fuel and store it.

-
Back