Summit 10% off codes.

-

1994redram

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I went to Texas motor speedway a couple weeks ago and got some summit catalogs with 10% off stickers. I just used one and saved $196 on some aluminum heads. They expire on 10/6/18. Have two left.

Code: ZX31239815 and ZX34437826.

Talked to my wife. She knew I was excited to get those discount codes so she went back and got more while I was at the beer tent that day. She wasn't aware that they expired so soon. So, I have 5 more if anyone needs them. Let me know and I'll post them later when I get back home.

Damn, could have used these a couple weeks ago. Spent about a grand in engine parts to freshen up my 340.

ZX30134815
ZX30237882
ZX35339852
ZA31632821
ZA33639871

They also expire on 10/6/18

I was looking up a part number this morning and this came up.
always-51-promo.png

My new front wheels just got $51 cheaper!!!

When did they start charging sales tax? Sales tax in Illinois is about 10%. Kinda wipes out the 10% off deal. Cheaper to order from Amazon and EBay no?

Yep illinois is collecting sales tax from out of state purchases now. Pretty much everything I've ordered lately even off Ebay has charged sales tax. Ruins any kind of savings now. Glad I ordered alot of my stuff for my build before this went into effect.

Yep illinois is collecting sales tax from out of state purchases now. Pretty much everything I've ordered lately even off Ebay has charged sales tax. Ruins any kind of savings now. Glad I ordered alot of my stuff for my build before this went into effect.

WOW! that sucks, I'm sure Ohio will be following that soon.

Only way to find out would be to try purchasing something. I know they are supposed to now. You might get lucky. I'm ready to get out of this state. Doing everything they can to take our second ammendment rights away also.

-
Back