Summit exhaust pricing

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Monday,I went to order one of the Summit manderel bent kit.My last Summit catalog (expired Sept 1st )listed pricing at 189.99. Called Summitt, they have jumped to 249.99 in one jump. Jegs still 219.99. Simply a heads up to all the Mopar folk here.

I paid $240.00 for 2 1/2" exhaust kit shipped. Sounds great for the money. Took about 2 hrs. To install!! They wanted $700.00 at mieniki for the same exhaust installed. (welded). I think it was around $300.00 for 3" exhaust.

JUST BOUGHT MINE ON AUGUST 17,2011 FOR $239.99 FOR 2 1/2". (SUMMIT) FROM EBAY.

2.5.If your lookin,don not bother.E bay is 290.00 , for the same kit.I guess the general public figured it out.Damn,a 20 % increase in four months?(parts people know!)

Monday,I went to order one of the Summit manderel bent kit.My last Summit catalog (expired Sept 1st )listed pricing at 189.99. Called Summitt, they have jumped to 249.99 in one jump. Jegs still 219.99. Simply a heads up to all the Mopar folk here.

Thanks for the information!

What part numbers are you guys looking at for these exhaust systems?

I search and I cant find anything.

If you are installing on your 66,are you willing to modify ?Check out the tech archives.If you can fab, have at it.Who ever you call will have a p/n.

Price just jumped $10 on their x pipe kit. I found that out when I drove down there yesterday.

I bought mine last year if I remember
it was a little bit more than 200$ with there race muffler
and there were way to loud for the cop around town

it fit pretty well the only thing is
summit could only send those large box by ups:banghead:
it cost me much for shiping and duty fees
than exhaust kit itself:angryfir:

less than my brother who hade them fab up by local shop
at almost 700$ :eek:ops:and he hade to bring his muffler

someone want to post a ebay link for the dual exhaust kit? I'm in canada so I need one that will ship

I had dual exhaust put on my 67 Dart earlier this year and had them dumped at the rearend. Now I want to fix everything right and use my new stainless steel stock type exhaust tips. I didn't have the stock hangers so they just used some of their universal ones to hang the mufflers. Now I have bought some heavy duty stock type muffler hangers and the mufflers are set a little far forward to use them. So I want to buy a whole new system and redo it myself. I like my barely used mufflers so I shopped around a little and found that jegs sells the exhaust kit ( same one summit racing sells with mufflers ) without the mufflers on sale right now for $169.99, you can also get it with mufflers for a little more but still cheaper than summit. Here is a link to both.

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS+Performance+Products/555/30501/10002/-1

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS+Performance+Products/555/30500/10002/-1

I had dual exhaust put on my 67 Dart earlier this year and had them dumped at the rearend. Now I want to fix everything right and use my new stainless steel stock type exhaust tips. I didn't have the stock hangers so they just used some of their universal ones to hang the mufflers. Now I have bought some heavy duty stock type muffler hangers and the mufflers are set a little far forward to use them. So I want to buy a whole new system and redo it myself. I like my barely used mufflers so I shopped around a little and found that jegs sells the exhaust kit ( same one summit racing sells with mufflers ) without the mufflers on sale right now for $169.99, you can also get it with mufflers for a little more but still cheaper than summit. Here is a link to both.

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS+Performance+Products/555/30501/10002/-1

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS+Performance+Products/555/30500/10002/-1

those are both header back systems, my car has manifolds:banghead: I thought there was a manifold back kit as well?

Not that I was aware of,those kits are designed for Hooker headers.You might hit the search feature.I did,(under Summitt exhaust)Someone has done this,with this kit.Hope this helps.

-
Back