Summit/jegs coupon

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
I would like to buy some stuff for the truck anyone have a coupon they can send my way ?

I would like to buy some stuff for the truck anyone have a coupon they can send my way ?

I rarely order from Jegs after the screwing I got when they charged my card on an item that wasn’t being made in over a year(800.00). But with that said I had to order a 15.00 valve guide from them today and although I didn’t apply because I already get emails from them if you don’t and sign up it appears you can save 10% on one purchase.

One of our members came through, so i am all set

Thanks again

Anyone have an extra coupon available? I have a HUGE order I need to place.

If you guys are Moparts members someone just posted they have some 10% of Summit coupons in the race section.

This was just posted

6B728CAB-AD01-4794-860B-0DAD1F3922A8.jpeg

I was able to get one before he ran out, but it didn't work for me anyways....they never do for some reason. :(

I was able to get one before he ran out, but it didn't work for me anyways....they never do for some reason. :(

Call the order in. The reason guys have problems is they don’t either enter the info in the right spot, enter the code exactly as it’s given, or given the code wrong. Call the order in.

Last edited:
The code i got had to be entered in aaaaaaaalllll the way at the end, after shipping adress is confirmed, and just before you hit "buy" or "submit order" or whatever its called

-
Back