Sunset

-
Driving home from work - Taken out the RAM window at 60 mph...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC06493.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC06489.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 84
Driving home from work - Taken out the RAM window at 60 mph...

Ma Snart
Camera or phone? I will be at the base of the Superstition Mountains in AZ for a few days, if I get a chance I will try and take some pictures there....with all the damn smog the sunsets are pretty awesome....

I took this here in beautiful MN :glasses7:

Attachments

• Picture 2525.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 97
Camera or phone? I will be at the base of the Superstition Mountains in AZ for a few days, if I get a chance I will try and take some pictures there....with all the damn smog the sunsets are pretty awesome....

Hey Injunkie!

Taken by my camera.

I spent 6 weeks in 1981 running experimental farm machines at what was at the time the IH test facility, just south of South Mountain in AZ.

Much of that site is subdivisions now, but there are a few fields on the Indian reservation that we still use today.

Here is a couple shots of a prototype running in the same field 30 years later. It was strange to be back in those same fields after so many years.

Man I saw some kick *** sky and landscape out there. Too bad I didn't have a camera back then.

Look forward to seeing what you take during your visit...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC06686.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC06681.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC06680.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 89
Here is another cool one I took :glasses7:

Attachments

• Picture 2521.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 80
Took this a few years ago...yea with an iPhone. Wish I had a real camera at the time.
Sand Island on Oahu

Attachments

• sand island.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 79
No pictures of the sunset near the Superstition Mountains. My buddies place is kind of in a bowl. and the only thing you see is other houses or power lines. First day was pouring, second day we were sitting in a restaurant that had the worlds worst service, third night we were a bit to drunk to go any where. So how about some pictures of the sunrise over the Northern Nevada Desert? I was about 30 miles south of Jackpot.....

Attachments

• IMG_3830 (Medium).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3825 (Medium).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3824 (Medium).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3823 (Medium).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3822 (Medium).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 57
hey Inkjunkie, I have some family history in Spraque, not far from you. My grandads old mercantile store is the big brick place on the main drag with a big Bull Durham advertisement on the back wall.

Attachments

• 017_1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 012_1_2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 035_1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 55
  • voggy sunset 004_1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 43
I just passed thru Sprague yesterday. Next time I go down that way I will look for you Granddads old store, pretty much always have a camera with us when we are out driving around. My next trip to AZ I am going to have my buddy haul me out into the desert with his Razor for some pictures. The face of the mountains was all pink, but with all the junk in the way it would not have made much of a picture...

I think its the biggest building there, says "Hertrich & Moylan" up high on the front facade.
Then it should not be that hard to find...Waiting for the weather to cool off some more. Living close to Long Lake makes for some pretty good early morning pictures.

Anybody have any photos of the Northern Lights? I have seen stuff on the net, but would like to see some more....

-
Back