Super Good Guy Alert!!

-

70dart

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know Jack took time out of his life to visit me while I am in rehahab recovering from a bad stroke. I live in a different city and I posted back and forth but have never met him. It was great finally meet him he is truly a great guy, thanks Coyote Jack.....from Marvin Peacock 70dart.

I've never got to meet Jack in person but for all the years that I've known him here, he's been a really great guy who truly cares about all of his friends here. He always goes out of his way for his friends and treats them like family. He will always have my respect and admiration.
Glad to see you're doing better Marvin.

A humble Thank-You to both Marvin and Craig. I am just glad that I made a few minutes of your life a little better Marvin. I figure it doesn't take a lot of effort or money to make somebody a little happier and the returns are not measurable by any method I know of.
If you remember Craig, you sent me a CD with the manual on my Demon back when the site first started up and didn't ask anything for it. We may never be able to pay somebody back for a favour they do for us, but we can always pay it forward. If we all did that, then eventually maybe we do pay it back in a round about way.

O.K. Sap mode off. LOL

Thanks Guy's, always glad to help.

Jack

We may never be able to pay somebody back for a favour they do for us, but we can always pay it forward. If we all did that, then eventually maybe we do pay it back in a round about way.

Hence the Good Guy Alert. It compelled me to shoe-horn in on an otherwise private thread. Too bad not everyone is raised to believe this way. Thankfully, there are many among us that are. Attaboy Coyote Jack!

Wishing you a quick & successful rehab, Marvin.

Ray

Hay Marvin:wave:
I have never met Jack, But he sure is a great FABO member.
And it sure does make my day knowing there are real good folks out there still. Thanks Jack.=D>

Marvin! You keep up the hard work and keep us updated on your rehab.:rock:

-
Back