suspension kits???

-

Ryan426_

Reaction score
im looking to get a new front end rebuild suspension kit for my duster im curious if there is anyone that would recommend a good place to get them and a good name brand i was thinking about using a polyurethane kit but i know they're more expensive do u think a rubber kit would do just fine I'll prob drive it a couple days a week its not a drag car or nothin like that just all back to stock thanks

You won't go wrong spending the little bit of extra money on the polygraphite kit. PST and Just Suspension are both reputable companies. Their ads are on the back and inside back cover of most every Mopar mag there is. I went with the PST setup, including front and rear sway bars, and I love the results.

im looking to get a new front end rebuild suspension kit for my duster im curious if there is anyone that would recommend a good place to get them and a good name brand i was thinking about using a polyurethane kit but i know they're more expensive do u think a rubber kit would do just fine I'll prob drive it a couple days a week its not a drag car or nothin like that just all back to stock thanks

I got mine from Mancini. Almost all the parts were Moog. I believe you will need to also order the Idler and Pitman arms seperately but Moog is the way to go. I have heard that some folks were not happy going Poly on all the parts so I did not. I went with Just Suspension for the struts and did get the Poly bushings from them. Great service from all of them.

For sure do poly. Ive heard of far too many people that end up having to replace rubber boots withn 3 years. I was looking for a suspension kit before I sandblasted my existing and decided to re-boot and bush it. I spent a lot of time looking and I agree with Leanna that Just Suspension offers the best for the money. Good luck!!!

I like Mancini Racing myself. I just looked up the kits the other day. Dont have a heart attack. A complete kit will run you $500

There's a difference between "Polyurethane" and "Polygraphite" bushings. Both of them will give you a bit of a stiffer ride and no doubt better then the rubber.

The "Polyurethane" is the one that some people complain about the "squeeking".

I used the "Polygraphite" and I'm really pleased with it.
My .02.

All the best,
Giles

i bought the pst level 3 kit ant sway bars for about 575 and it was pritty easy to install all you need is a hydrolic press a hammer and a torch and a 2 inch wrench for the ball joints (depends if it is big or little)

or you could do some bushing and seting and never wory about the car again

just park it in the bushes and set it on fire that is what my dad told me to do with my duster (he is a backwards chevy guy)

I really like Moog brand...especially for the hard parts (ball joints, idler, tie rods, etc).

The best.....just my opinion.

-
Back