T- Ram' s ,nasty. hydraulic rollers,compatitible?

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Been around small blocks,a damn long time(all brands!) Dealing with a 360 Mag short block. The current cam(224@ .050,114 ),too smooth.Tossing the idea of a tunnel ram,with an idea of a 106 ish,230/234,on .050 .This is all rherotical,of course......

Been around small blocks,a damn long time(all brands!) Dealing with a 360 Mag short block. The current cam(224@ .050,114 ),too smooth.Tossing the idea of a tunnel ram,with an idea of a 106 ish,230/234,on .050 .This is all rherotical,of course......
i don't know:dontknow:i would go [email protected],108 no need for dual pattern with the mag heads.now i would use the weiand tunnel ram with the mechanical sec 450 holleys mounted sideways.......:Doh yeah asa style lol

with dual feed fuel bowls just to make it look trick.....

I think you meant hypothetical - not rhetorical...
What heads are you loking at for thei Magnum shortblock? IMO - not enough compression or enough camshaft to make a tunnel ram work well. You would be much better served with a good dual plane intake.

The finale,of the story . Ramped the cam,229/233 at a 109. Compression, actual 9.4 to one.Bought a Weiand tunnel today. Bad440 ,drilled it .According, to camshaft,gear,and converter.Dead on the money. More to follow.

Look the F-bomb out, he's goin for it!

What is the cam? A friend is running a very similar setup in a '70 4door Valiant, flipping people out on cruise night with fenderwells into 6" bullet on a single ratio. Brings a grin to my face every time I see the rest of it with the hood up.

-
Back