-
Status
Not open for further replies.

abodybill

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for tail light lenses for my 1966 Valiant station wagon and these lenses and or assemblies are station wagon only.

Like to buy in very good or better condition.

Thanks...Bill

Last edited:
Mexico guy does not re-pop any wagon lenses for any year, period. I do not think Layson's does either. I have seen correct NOS stuff on Ebay but a little pricey. Just went through this on a customers '64 Valiant Wagon. Get part numbers if you can and call the big NOS parts houses like Nationalmoparts, or the one in Georgia?, name escapes me at the moment. I ended up paying about $450 for all four pieces (2 taillight and 2 reverse) but did find them. If you're patient you might find good used for less but they are very scarce. Best of luck.

Yes I know he does not repop the wagon lens complete assembly.
I did find a passenger side complete assembly from a fellow down in West Virgina and he did not know what he had as I saked him the price and he said $65.00 and $10 shipping $75 to my place and it's a NOS unit.

I did pick up a set at a swap meet in Michigan couple weeks ago not in bad shape but, the lens no good and they had all the bulb wiring with them. I will just keep looking for the drivers side NOS or excellent used. I did miss a pair of lens on ebay 10-12 days ago they were NOS and like you say they pop up just got to be at the right time and jump on them.

If you do happen to see any just give me a hollar and Thank you....Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back