-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a pair of headlight trim rings or also may be known Bezels for a 63 Dart 170.

The harder I look for these dudes the harder they are to find.

Does anybody have a stack of them around?

Gracias

I'm looking for a pair of headlight trim rings or also may be known Bezels for a 63 Dart 170.

Gracias

Not sure if you have tried contacting Wildcat auto wrecking in Oregon. They specialize in mopar parts. Their phone number is 503 668 7786.

Gracias
If you by chance find a stack of them keep me in mind I can use a few also. And wouldn't it be nice to find the dies and stamp out a bunch. There as hard to find as a tail light lenses good luck on your search, if I run across any I'll let you know.

If you by chance find a stack of them keep me in mind I can use a few also. And wouldn't it be nice to find the dies and stamp out a bunch. There as hard to find as a tail light lenses good luck on your search, if I run across any I'll let you know.
They are hard to find when not all banged up. If one has nice ones they can get stolen easily.
I've considered straightening and filler if they are not to bad to begin with. Spray with chrome
in a can for a driver quality ring.

Think I just saw a pair at a local yard a few days ago. I'll try to get out there again soon before the poison Ivy gets going. Budget?? Not sure of condition.

Think I just saw a pair at a local yard a few days ago. I'll try to get out there again soon before the poison Ivy gets going. Budget?? Not sure of condition.
Hey Mr. RR, I am very interested! If they are really, really straight and maybe just need some polishing I would go a hundred bucks + a pair of head light trims for a 63-65 Rambler. A paid 120 each thinking they were going to fit like a dummy and they don't. I probably should shoot you some measurements, you think?

I was told today that 63-65 are the same? And,,, they're re-popping the ones you need. Don't know price.

I was told today that 63-65 are the same? And,,, they're re-popping the ones you need. Don't know price.
I think 63 and 64 are the same but 65 is different. I'm going to try and find the repoped bezels. If you can find out the company, could you share? Thanks RR70

Is Stepan needing bezels too or are you both looking on my behalf? Regardless, I appreciate your help. I'm a 56 yo newby and don't have a clue where else but here to look.
Kelster, I'm looking for both of us. I have some between three cars but nothing very good. I looked around this morning but came up empty. If I find someone that is making repoped versions or good used ones, I'll give you a heads up and first crack at them. But I think it's a lot like the proverbial hen's teeth.

Learned from a friend in the know today,,,, he's not aware of repops. I'll get to a yard soon.

How about using a decent set of originals to pull moulds, and make em out of fiberglass in the moulds. You can get them made to look like chrome with spectra chrome, or alsa chrome spray on silver nitrate.

Are the 66 dart 2 door bezels the same as the 66 170 dart. I bought a set not to long ago but they don't fit my 66 dart 2 door they do fit the 66 Dart 270 4 door.
Sorry wrong thread but I am still looking for set for my 66 Dart 2 door.

Is Stepan needing bezels too or are you both looking on my behalf? Regardless, I appreciate your help. I'm a 56 yo newby and don't have a clue where else but here to look.
Kelster I replied to a member with a 64 dart parts for sale asking for bezels for you. If I get a response I'll let you know.

I got a reply back and he said they were sold.
I just need to be a little quicker next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back