Talk about turning a Mole hill into a Mountain lol

-
All I know is a long time ago NYPD would have tuned that guy up after the first few exchanges, what a crackpot.

What a douchebag and the whole time the wife sits there and says nothing lol. Shes seen that shitshow before and will again.
Thanks for posting!

I don't understand why some people have to be so rude and disrespectful to law enforcement. That's always a red flag to me.

And now a bit from the other side. Cops have nothing better to do, people actually DRIVING dangerously, putting on MAKEUP, reading BOOKS, using their SMART PHONES, driving DRUNK AND HIGH, and this here cop has to stop this guy for not having his seat belt fastened WHILE PUTTING BOTH OF THEM AT RISK on a busy road Bear in mind I ALWAYS wear my belt. I just don' need the gobt telling me I must

And now a bit from the other side. Cops have nothing better to do, people actually DRIVING dangerously, putting on MAKEUP, reading BOOKS, using their SMART PHONES, driving DRUNK AND HIGH, and this here cop has to stop this guy for not having his seat belt fastened WHILE PUTTING BOTH OF THEM AT RISK on a busy road Bear in mind I ALWAYS wear my belt. I just don' need the gobt telling me I must
I don't disagree. We don't need a law for everything, BUT common courtesy goes a long way.

and this here cop has to stop this guy for not having his seat belt fastened WHILE PUTTING BOTH OF THEM AT RISK on a busy road Bear in mind I ALWAYS wear my belt. I just don' need the gobt telling me I must
In my experience, the cop is one who decides I get pulled over, but I decide where I pull over

I can always find a safe spot for both of us to pull over within 120 seconds of him flipping on his lights

To say the cop put anyone at risk for enforcing a law someone else choose to break is disingenuous

and I thought this was going to be another coolant thread

As far as complaining about the government telling you what to do with wearing seatbelts, I get it, there is always somebody who wants it their way, doesn't want to be told what to do.
When they are involved in an auto accident and their head goes through the windshield, then of course its another story.
I lost a very good friend around 50 years ago, I got married and he kept partying. Five people in the car
Front passenger had a belt on, my friend, nobody telling him what to do
Late at night, lost control, he was ejected out of car, everybody else walked away.
The troopers found my friend in the tall grass with a broken neck and head injuries.
The guy in video was a real asshole nut job, cop showed a lot of patience and restraint with that fool

Just had an accident on the freeway here. 6 or 7 people ejected from an SUV. I think 3 died, 2 got airlifted, other two local hosiptal.

Only person wearing a seat belt, driver.

Be safe.

Last edited:
A smart guy once said something like, the line between genius and insanity is very, very THIN!

Some days I think I am on a teeter tooter BUT I must admit I rarely ever venture over to the genius side!!!

Some people just need to stop and take a deep breathe.

You can always go to court and tell it to the judge. See where that gets you. That putz got caught and so failing to recognize his own actions of disobeying the law and being mad at himself he took it out on the cop. Remember that people like the driver are typically the karens of multiple videos where you run your mouth and karma shows up.

In my experience, the cop is one who decides I get pulled over, but I decide where I pull over

I can always find a safe spot for both of us to pull over within 120 seconds of him flipping on his lights

To say the cop put anyone at risk for enforcing a law someone else choose to break is disingenuous
And that right there is a lie. I can, but I won't come up with a few videos showing cops with someone stopped, getting wrecked/ crashed/ killed/ injured because someone else hit the cop or the "subject" who had been stopped.

Seat belt laws are nothing more than cash grab, PERIOD. They do not prevent accidents, nor do they encourage drivers to drive more safely. The point I'm making is that these and similar minor offense laws ARE dangerous, both to the cop who stops someone, and the person being detained.

Last edited:
And that right there is a lie. I can, but I won't come up with a few videos showing cops with someone stopped, getting wrecked/ crashed/ killed/ injured because someone else hit the cop or the "subject" who had been stopped.

Seat belt laws are nothing more than cash grab, PERIOD. They do not prevent accidents, nor do they encourage drivers to drive more safely. The point I'm making is that these and similar minor offense laws ARE dangerous, both to the cop who stops someone, and the person being detained.
I talked to a friend last night. He bought a Audi A5 out of state that had tinted front windows to match the rears. He has been pulled over by highway patrol twice ($160 in fines). The last time was on a busy inner city 4 lane at 5 pm with cars darting everywhere. Not smart for just a window tint ticket. The officer probably thought it was a drug dealer! :lol:

And I can guarantee you that POS would be screaming abuse if they didnt have body cameras(broke my glasses, touched my pee pee). Can u imagine how he acts while NOT on camera?
36 year old man that identifies as a 5 year old child. How's that working out for ya?

Allright, if you're going to call me a liar, prove it

Post up a few videos of me pulling over in a dangerous spot

I'll wait

And while I'm waiting, let me address the whole seat belt thing

Is it a money grab?
Who knows, but that is a moot point, because guess what?

When I got my license (both back in Europe, and here in the US) it was made clear to me that wearing a seat belt is one of a plethora of rules I had to abide by while driving

In fact, day one, lesson one of drivers Ed, before even starting the car was "put on your seatbelt"

So you really can't complain about it, because it is something you agreed to when you choose to drive

Allright, if you're going to call me a liar, prove it

Post up a few videos of me pulling over in a dangerous spot

I'll wait

And while I'm waiting, let me address the whole seat belt thing

Is it a money grab?
Who knows, but that is a moot point, because guess what?

When I got my license (both back in Europe, and here in the US) it was made clear to me that wearing a seat belt is one of a plethora of rules I had to abide by while driving

In fact, day one, lesson one of drivers Ed, before even starting the car was "put on your seatbelt"

So you really can't complain about it, because it is something you agreed to when you choose to drive
I know you dont care for me and we dont agree on much but you NOT pulling over at a dangerous spot on a road/highway could actually save a LEO's life.....Im sure it was appreciated

-
Back