Talk me out of this!

-
$2200 plus shipping. It's all I can spare.You can drive it when I finish. I can sell it back to you, just before I die. Of natural causes. I'm 63. Not for same money tho,lol.
PS; I think I know where every single bolt and screw goes, having owned several S's.
How soon can you have it crated and ready for pick up?
I could trade you for a 68-383S rust bucket,mostly there, also in boxes; if you really need a project

$2200 plus shipping. It's all I can spare.You can drive it when I finish. I can sell it back to you, just before I die. Of natural causes. I'm 63. Not for same money tho,lol.
PS; I think I know where every single bolt and screw goes, having owned several S's.
How soon can you have it crated and ready for pick up?
I could trade you for a 68-383S rust bucket,mostly there, also in boxes; if you really need a project

Actually tempting lol

I think your uncle know's what he's doing. he offers you a sweet deal, you can't resist. and yes, you will revive it to better than new. have fun ! lol

image.jpeg
She needs a sister. 2000 and I will send the car hauler and bring it back east.

image.jpeg

Forgiveness is always easier to get than permission. We all had these stories and all regret them. We are here to do a pro-active intervention. Do it.
A Cuda in a box is worth more than 2 Mustangs in the corral.
I missed a $1500 70 Challenger T/A six pack by a day because I "thought about it" in high school. Yeah, Ill never get that back......

Ive got a great idea that'll save you $1000 and keep you out of the doghouse with your wife.. just let me buy it!

I know it might be selfish but, I want you to get the Form S just so you have a whole new car to post threads about. LOL. Your little project threads are some of the best on here!

You're not going to regret it..It's still in the family,&your relative knows it's in a safe place. That's how I see ,the situation...

remember this: a man can NEVER have too many old Mopars!!!! AND, if your " better half" tells you that too, then you are like a God!

Unless you can't make it work now (due to lack of space or cash/storage costs) you will be regretting it later on (in a couple of years and for sure in 10 years).

It sounds like a sweet ride once it's reassembled.

Well I started with 1, and now I have 3. You will regret it if you don't get it. Beside, how many times to you run up on a deal like that.

Hmmmm an A53 fastback, complete but dissassembled. heres my advice

attachment-21.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back