talkin while asleep

-
i wonder if women are more likely to talk in our sleep, or if there is anything into that.....i have been told by aunt and uncle who i live with and my sister who shares a room with me that i talk a lot in my sleep.....they said i do a lot of math and talk a lot about 4 speed gear ratios ?????? dont surprise me bcoz that is in brain a lot. i know i have a lot of dreams where im driving. prolly would scare most of you guys bcoz i dont dream in english ..in my native langauge only...but still it is kinda freaky to be told your having a conversation with yourself in your sleep.

My ex said that I used to talk alot in my sleep and would say a bunch of random stuff. I don't know what I'm saying now as she is gone. Your gonna have to ask my dog what I talk about now.

Sometimes I have to fight him for bed space. For a 60 lb dog, he really can take up alot of space and not leave enough for me...

I've been yelled at. But she wasn't yelling at me, she was telling her assistant to find the right f***ing file and put it back where it f***ing belonged.

Then there were a few things that's not really appropriate for a PG13 site.

But mainly she mumbles.

With the somnambulism her mother suffers from I'm glad that all my wife does is talk every once in a while.

Her mother once drove herself to the store, bought something, and woke up in the parking lot staring at her car, wondering how the hell she got there.

My mom-in-law has been a case study for some important medical books.

My ex said that I used to talk alot in my sleep and would say a bunch of random stuff. I don't know what I'm saying now as she is gone. Your gonna have to ask my dog what I talk about now.

Sometimes I have to fight him for bed space. For a 60 lb dog, he really can take up alot of space and not leave enough for me...
Ok I have an ez fix ! Get two king size beds One of you and one for your dog . see all better now leave it to Asa !

About four times a year my wife will do the strangest thing in her sleep.
She starts saying no, no and then goes into a deep voice and starts talking in a strange
language that I never have herd, she says the same thing over and over it will last for about two minuets. The first time it scared the living **** out of me, one time I got up went out side to see if there was a UFO around. She never remembers doing it and thinks I am nuts when I tell her. This has been going on for 30+ years. Beam me up Scottie !!

Kenny

Maybe you should call Ghost Busters.

I still talk, but I used to have sleep-tourette's on a regular basis when I was in grade school. There was a particular sleep-over at my aunt & cousin's 20 years ago that I'll never hear the end of...

My childhood-neighbor dreamt out-loud in broken spanish until he was 12 or 13, but never knew a word of it conscious.

And, last but not least, my stepdad sleep-walking into the living room on christmas eve in his whitey-tightie's and relieving himself on the brightly-lit tree and presents. It was a super holiday that year.

About four times a year my wife will do the strangest thing in her sleep.
She starts saying no, no and then goes into a deep voice and starts talking in a strange
language that I never have herd, she says the same thing over and over it will last for about two minuets. The first time it scared the living **** out of me, one time I got up went out side to see if there was a UFO around. She never remembers doing it and thinks I am nuts when I tell her. This has been going on for 30+ years. Beam me up Scottie !!

Kenny

Wow! I'm wondering if it happens about the same times every year or is it random times. Also, if you could record the language and see if anyone can translate.

I had an ex Gf who would fall asleep with her eyes open.Sometimes she would talk to me while she was sleeping also.Couldn't tell if she was awake at first.I thought she was dead the first time it happened.

-
Back