TBA Duster Owners from Sydney, Australia

-

Pana.Mopar

Duster Down Under
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hopefully soon I will be Plymouth Duster owner. I'm from Sydney, Australia. Currently own a 1969 Chrysler Valiant VF Pacer Sedan in Isis Yellow which I'm parting with as I'm on the hunt for a V8 Plymouth Duster to bring into our lovely country..

Thanks also to Mike (DusterDood) for being extremely helpful and welcoming as I'm new to this forum and can't believe I never knew of it before..

Looking forward to becoming an A Body owner and chatting with you all.. Hopefully I can keep you all up to date on whats happening in the world of Mopars from Down Under..

Howdy, from Texas. Glad to have ya here. Good to hear from some of our neighbors "down south". Don't be a stranger.

Jerry

Hey Pana,

you following me or something ....???

I've got two cars on the water now, due in Brisbane in two weeks time :toothy10:

I think I'll be grabbing another one next year if the $ stays as it is, either a B body or a 340 engined A body.

Cheers,

Mike

Welcome to the site. Good luck with finding a car. There are some great people on this site nad good information. Thanks, Amanda

Welcome Down Under future Duster owner :toothy10: Congrats and you'll love this place. Very friendly and super helpful. Let us know when you get your car and show us a couple pix. Cheers :toothy2:

There definately seems to be interest in Aus for Mopars. Quite a few here on FABO.

Hey Pana,

you following me or something ....???

I've got two cars on the water now, due in Brisbane in two weeks time :toothy10:

I think I'll be grabbing another one next year if the $ stays as it is, either a B body or a 340 engined A body.

Cheers,

Mike

Hey Mike, How the hell are ya? The Isis Pacer has gone to it's new home and yep, I've purchase myself an A Body... Bloody stoked too... It's a '76 Plymouth Duster, yellow, white interior, buckets, 318 and auto.. Out of Los Angeles.. It's being put into a container next week bound for Brisbane as well.. I can't wait! Have bought a whole bunch of parts from Summit Racing as first thing that's going to be done is the donk... Need some more ponies out of it... I suppose the decision was inevitable.. Have had my fair amount of Pacer's and Aussie Valiants and time was right for a US Mopar... What are you bringing in???

Also, thanks to everybody on here for the welcome.. Great forum and hope to chat more of you and learn more about your killer Mopars...

-
Back