Test and Tune Day at Milan

-

jysnflem

Reaction score
Took the Dart out for its last run down the track for the year. The weather was sunny and about 55 degrees. Very small crowd which made it easy to get the runs in without having to wait. Got to meet another member from FABO nice meeting you Frank. The tech guy gave me the usual warning about keeping it above 11.49 being I don't have a roll cage. So on the first pass I figured I would short shift it at 5500 rpm in first and second and see if that would slow the car down. It felt like it slowed the car down , but it ended up running a new best time of 11.38 @117 thru mufflers and a 1.55 60' time. They really like that cold air and the track was hooking pretty good too. Jysnflem

Test and Tune.jpg

very nice. my buddy lives right down the street from you, i gaurente you've seen my car come by or out in front of his house, ive been wanting to stop by and see your car but i never see you out in the garage workin on it, and when the door is open you and that car are gone lol. if u ever see me around stop me id like to take a look at your car.

-
Back