Thank you all.....

-

Tammy13

A-Bodies Rule!
Reaction score
8) thank you all for the well wishes and prayers during my recent heart attack scare. I'm feeling much better every day. Nuclear stress test is scheduled for Dec 13 th....we will know more about the 2 other blockages at that time.

It's still difficult to believe that this happened to me at only 43 yrs young :angry7:

Jim and I will keep our mopar family
posted! Thank you all again for your kind words :)

Glad you're feeling better. I'm 40 and have type 1 diabetes so I'm subject to heart trouble (among other things that can happen). Scary stuff to me..... sounds like you're taking it better that I would. lol

That's great news! Ya look 29 in the avatar. Ok,now don't go havin any more of them heart attacks! 8)

Ok,now go havin any more of them heart attacks! 8)

Gee, Dave, don't tell her that. One was enough.

Great to hear that you're on the rebound and being your cheerful self, Tammy.

Take it one day at a time, and soon it'll be all but a far off memory.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving :cheers:

Glad to hear from you and see the smile! Now go tell Jim to bring you something!! Have you got one of them little bells yet so you can ring for him??

Tammy, I must have missed the post. So glad to hear you are feeling better and on the mend. Take care of yourself and I like 4spd's idea of the bell. I'm sure Jim won't mind LOL :)

Prayers for you and your family are on the way :angel7:

Glad to hear you are doing better Tammy. Take care of yourself and enjoy life to the fullest!! More prayers and thoughts sent. Rog

-
Back