Thanks to my girl!

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
I just wanted to give thanks to my girlfriend Cindy, who has put up with all of the trials of restoring my 68 Barracuda over the last two years. She`s been patient, helpful, and supportive throughout the entire process. Upon the final assembly of the car, she was helping with installation of the front bumper. After getting it bolted up, I noticed she had scraped it against the new paint, removing a section about the size of an elongated dime. Although I was upset over it, I decided not to fix it, and have left it as a reminder to me of all the help she`s truely been. We just bought a 67 Cuda convertible w/AT that we`re going to restore for her.

IM000655 (Small).JPG

thats awesome your girlfriend puts an effort into helping you with you car, i hope to have a girlfriend like that some day, my current girlfriend isnt into cars :sad9: i was working on my cuda's fender and she didnt know what that is......wow sad. thats a good lookin cuda :thumbup:

Longgone, as stated above "that's love" just a reminder that someone cares soo much for you, just a blemish in a awesome dimond. Congratulations very nice car!

73dart360 said:
that cuda is sweeet is that hood from AAR in florida?

Yeah , the hood is from AAR ,and the fenders, header, valance. They do great work with fiberglass, I would highly recommend them.

Congradulations Longgone!! It's great to have a gal that supports you like that. Mine has been real supportive with me too. Says I have to build her a Superbird to make up for it. WOW!! What did I get myself into???

She truly has been amazing with helping out, even if it`s keeping me supplied with something to drink. I`ve been looking over the 67 vert we bought and it`s pretty needy. We both have vision and know that eventually it`ll be a nice ride! Although it`s not a Superbird ,I know she`ll be tickled with it. One great thing is the car came with ALL of it`s documentation including the window sticker, original invoice, build sheet, and every receipt for parts and labor to date. Here`s a picture of her 67 Barracuda as we found it. I hope to do a history of the restoration as we get going.

IM000694 (Small).JPG

-
Back