That is it, I am fed up!

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Ha gotcha! Great news, my wife got called on a 3rd interview for Capitol One here near Tulsa. So there really is a light at the end of the tunnel.

She Got The Job!!!!!

She will be a CSR for their auto fiance dept. after 3 months if they like her work she will be hired on permanent.

She starts Monday..... :blob::blob:

:prayer: :headbang: :cheers:
dancingparty.gif

Dancing a jig for you Cliff
This is some great news to see as I sat down to this computer

:blob::blob::cheers::blob::cheers: Happy as a Frog on a log in a pond full of skeeter's :D

Bless you bud :cheers:

Dancing a jig for you Cliff
This is some great news to see as I sat down to this computer

:blob::blob::cheers::blob::cheers: Happy as a Frog on a log in a pond full of skeeter's :D

Bless you bud :cheers:

Thanks Mike. Mary is so excited after 8 months of looking she landed a good job.

Cliff...... Congrat's to your wife for getting her job:D, and yes, there
is light at the end of every tunnel. Hoping for better day's ahead for all of us.

Cliff...... Congrat's to your wife for getting her job:D, and yes, there
is light at the end of every tunnel. Hoping for better day's ahead for all of us.

Thanks it has been a long tunnel and I know even longer for others. I hope they keep at it. I hate to say my wife age had a lot to do with not finding a job. But that part is now over and we can get back to where we need to be.

For all our members that are still looking Please do not give up and keep at it.There is a job for you some where,you just have to use every means possible. My wife used Indeed.com, employment guides, temp agency (which is who helped get her a job) even seeing now hiring signs on the side of the street from reputable companies.

There you go. Looks like your on the road to good things ahead. Congrats to you and your wife.

Thank you Old man ray. It will take a little while to get to the good things but it is well worth waiting for.

Congrats, VR- looks like you guys might be turning a corner for the better!

-
Back