The 318 IS IN!!!!

-
Looks great!! Just wondering if there is any significance to plumbing the one heater hose to the drivers side of the thermo. housing as opposed to the pass. side where it is located stock?

65Val said:
Looks great!! Just wondering if there is any significance to plumbing the one heater hose to the drivers side of the thermo. housing as opposed to the pass. side where it is located stock?

That's where the big hole was.......

340 Dart said:
That is gorgous!

What is on the inside?

318 bored .020 over.
360 Bowl ported heads 2.02 1.60
All new valve springs, guides, seals
Comp cam 20-309-4 268/276 .464" 9.2 to 1 compression
Edelbrock RPM Air Gap intake
New water pump, oil pump, rocker arms/shafts, pushrods
H beam rods
New oil pan/chrome valve covers
Moly rings
Edelbrock 600 CFM Endurashine carburetor.
Balanced
Ported
Spitfire Headers
Mopar high performance "Orange Box" electronic ignition
Underdrive polished aluminum pulleys

Looks real good. Do you have any bottom pics of headers to pipes that you can post? I'm setting up Spitfires on my car. Thanks Mike

Looks nice. your enginebay looks like you could eat off it. very nice.

Dodgenut64 said:
Looks nice. your enginebay looks like you could eat off it. very nice.

The car "was" almost all original, but it wasn't any fun. It was 40 points off of perfect at last years Mopar Nationals in Columbus, Ohio...... That was mainly because my back up lights didn't work, the license plat bulb had burned out, a few other stupid things I forgot, and I didn't have a fire extinguisher......

I kept the stock/original 273 Commando...... You never know......

Thank you.

hoping your next step is dual master cylinder... cause it looks like its gonna haul... now brakes come into play!

keep up the good work!

DJVCUDA said:
hoping your next step is dual master cylinder... cause it looks like its gonna haul... now brakes come into play!

keep up the good work!

The disc brakes on the front do help a lot, but I will be doing some brake work before much longer.
I was really shocked when I kicked it into passing gear the first time.....
It took almost 2 hours for the smile to wear off..... :toothy7:

Good work Glow worm!!! :thumbup: looking good.

The Dart -Nº1,2.jpg

Glow worm, I noticed you have your battery mounted up front. Is it sitting on the fenderwell ledge? How much room do you have there with the hood down? I am thinking about moving mine up front but, Not sure if there is room there.

-
Back