The CL crack is strong I think

-

notenoughcash

Reaction score
Yeeesh, doing the weekend trolling of CL and find this gem

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/4475197412.html

00e0e_itVdSlZMext_600x450.jpg

I have a 1973 340 numbers matching with transmission both motor and transmission has been rebuilt the rebuilt was done about 4 years ago motor and transmission have not been moved all ran has about 45 minutes of running time never driven the car for lack of plates and inspection sticker we are asking 6500 for the motor and the transmission as a pair at 340 engine would probably run for about $10,000 rebuild like this one so it is a reasonable offer of 6500 for this motor and transmission. for more information please call me do not email me or text me at

we are asking 6500 for the motor and the transmission as a pair at 340 engine would probably run for about $10,000 rebuild like this one so it is a reasonable offer of 6500 for this motor and transmission.

Umm....uh..... WOW!

Not only that but it probably only got new rings and a reseal of the trans when you come to find out the truth.

Or none of the above. It wasn't even cleaned and painted. On drugs for sure.

:wack: I've bought entire running driving cars for $6500.....:smile:

On my way to pick it up!!! He also has a 4 door 75 dart and it only has rust on the lower quarters and I might take that too for only 27,000!!!

We need to send as many guys down at once to these guys and start doing a Barrett Jackson style auction and when it gets up to 3 times his asking price and he is happy then we :violent1: and then :burnout:

I think he's sacrificing it at that price, his loss is your gain. it's probably a rare one owner engine and may very well be a barn find.

-
Back