The Dart R/T returns!

-
That car is more of a mongrel than any one of My creations.But what it could use is a few more R/T badges.

I wish I could find the very old thread we had about a Dart R/T……… It degraded into pictures of farm animals with R/T emblems photoshopped on them. Those were the good old days.

Here's a pic from that thread :toothy10:

Attachments

• buffalo-bison_304psd.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 400
IMHO its not at bad as putting late model hemis and large diameter wheels on old cars.

I esp. like the way the back of the hood was butchered to fit the air cleaner assembly.

Hay, it's somebody's "what if" car. It's probably a lot nicer than some of yalls cars. I know it's nicer than mine. what's wrong with the R/T emblems? There was never an R/T Dart, but Dodge did have some R/T models. I don't see the big problem. It's certainly not like they tried to pass it off as original.

As stated in the description...

" This is a perfect example of how a restoration/recreation should be done!

Take a look at the engine compartment pictures when they had just finished painting it.
All the hood bumpers were painted and the headlights were taped up.
Also in the trunk, the trunk light switch and wire are also painted.

How long does it take to pop the stuff out ??

Hay, it's somebody's "what if" car. It's probably a lot nicer than some of yalls cars. I know it's nicer than mine. what's wrong with the R/T emblems? There was never an R/T Dart, but Dodge did have some R/T models. I don't see the big problem. It's certainly not like they tried to pass it off as original.

I can't speak for everyone but I was just having a bit of fun.Definetly don't take my comments too seriously.And yes it's nicer than My car heck any car with paint is better than Mine!

I only made this thread because years ago we had a wild thread about a Dart R/T.

Seeing this car on e-bay reminded me of that old thread. Thought it would bring up some funny memories.

I only made this thread because years ago we had a wild thread about a Dart R/T.

Seeing this car on e-bay reminded me of that old thread. Thought it would bring up some funny memories.

Brings back memories for me of not just the Dart R/T but some the stuff that was being talked about in the 383TTA thread and the thread about the rare 318 with brass connecting rods.

Fairy tales start off "Once upon a time..."

Those threads had some stories that started with "This ain't no bulls***"

We need more threads like that.

I like the car and if r/t gets everyone going man are they gonna like ss badges on my scamp when done (SUPER SCAMP)

farm animal? never saw a buffalo farm lol

They got one at Dauset Trails in Jackson, Georgia. It's a non profit state run animal refuge. They take in injured wild animals that cannot live on their own. They actually really have a buffalo farm there. It's pretty cool.

-
Back