The Eight Beers Americans No Longer Drink

-
Most of the beers on the list taste like goat piss compared to Sam Adams, Yeungling, Great Lakes ect... Beer either has to go light, or craft brew.

I will not support the big 3 breweries. They make the same shitty products that aren't worth drinking.

I only drink local micro brews. Usually I go for a nice hoppy IPA :)

I also believe in supporting local business and small businesses.

I have been thinking about making a shirt that says on the front "I support local breweries" and on the back "hops belong"

Support local breweries!

Most of the beers on the list taste like goat piss compared to Sam Adams, Yeungling, Great Lakes ect... Beer either has to go light, or craft brew.

I prefer the dark brews, myself. About 20 years ago, I used to drink Michelob Dark. It was pretty good. Many of the Stouts are preferable.

Back in the day I used to drink Grolsch (you might recall the reusable bottles). It was a pretty good Dutch beer.

Today of the AB brands, I like Amberboch, though Sam Adams, and Yeungling appear in my fridge fairly regularly. I also like Blue Moon and Shock Top.

Every single one of those beers is piss water. Its no surprise to me that they are going under,Americans have been introduced to good beer,and it looks like we prefer it!

I will not support the big 3 breweries. They make the same shitty products that aren't worth drinking.

I only drink local micro brews. Usually I go for a nice hoppy IPA :)

I also believe in supporting local business and small businesses.

I have been thinking about making a shirt that says on the front "I support local breweries" and on the back "hops belong"

Support local breweries!

I laugh when I'm back East and I look at the beer selection @ most places; not much of an expert or a snob:tool:, but the NW does have much better beers than most places in the US.

This guy drinks Bud Light draft when I'm out, and MGD light at home . . . . just fine with me at a good price.

I don't drink. Makes me sick with bad headaches. And its just another way to piss money away...get it.:wink:

I cut back on my drinking a few years ago and started spending more of that money on my kids and cars. I am glad to see that my 12 or so Coors Lights that I drink in a year are keeping them off the list. 8-)

Milwaukee's Beast and Old Mill? C'mon guys, you drank the bejeezers out of this stuff in high school, along with Keystone and what was that wanna-be Bud beer you get in 1/4 kegs at Ralphs? Coors Light, nice crisp nutty belly wash, the wife likes "trader Jose light"?? beats me. I like the dark stuff, found my old "San Miguel Dark" for 1.25 a bottle at the local Bev-Mo. "Support your local liquor store"!

no beer here but a jack and coke will always make they day end well

well you should all feel lucky at least you get fresh beer here in alaska all the beer is out dated by a month or two after being transported by barge and bein in and out of the fridge before it hits the store. so i have to support local breweries thank god for silver gulch and alaskan amber

Lets see now. Back in the day i did a Pabst Blue Ribbon on a regular basis. When riding dirt bikes in the Mojave Desert in So. Cal wed drink Coors because one of our buddies dated the daughter of a grower of Coors grain and he got the beer free. Did some Olympia in So. Cal also. Everyone has done their share of Bud also. Always like to taste around and keep up to speed on different stuff but i've always got a bottle or two of good old MGD in the fridge. Kessler on the rocks is strong choice for me also and lets not forget that MeMike and i do some Tequila from time to time.
Small Block

It's not a surprise, Wonder Bread was popular once but people develop a taste for better products. That being said, I would still drink any of those beers, well, I don't know about that 55 calorie stuff, never tried it...

I don't drink. Makes me sick with bad headaches. And its just another way to piss money away...get it.:wink:

I know, soda taste better and no side effects. Even going to the topless clubs I found soda keeps me going longer, 2 beers and I'm half asleep, lol

Now back in my early 20's I was putting down 4--5 lite beers a day and doing a few shots to boot--everyday. But then came my 25 th birthday I told myself I better get off the booze and pot and give my body a break, did it--in part to piss off my so call friends who all said no way, I never do it. I went 8 months totally drug free but then restarted up-my goal was 8 months, that is when summer started again.

I could never enjoy booze again like I used to, 1 or 2 drinks is plenty

-
Back