The FAT And The Furious

-

superchargeddrt

Reaction score
Oh my God,

Just when you thought they couldn't come up with a new angle, I just saw a trailer for a new show on the Discovery Channel called "The Fat And The Furious! It's about the Christmas family in Ohio that finds old cars, fixes them up and then takes them to the track I guess there will eventually be a shootout show with the Street Outlaws cast LOL....and yes the stars are fat!

WELL now thats a whole different "angle" BUT does the "extra" weight take for the end result in the speeds traveled??

Fat, Slow & Furious!

Watched the first episode last night... Yea, its all tv stuff... but they were actually funny to watch. None of the stupid staged drama fighting.. just a bunch of guys who like to eat, play with cars and poke fun at each other. As far as mindless tv entertainment featuring cars goes.. I kinda liked it..

I thought it was pretty good.Still use TV inflated prices on stuff but over all not bad.Of course it helps I look a lot like em:D:D:D

Watched the first episode last night... Yea, its all tv stuff... but they were actually funny to watch. None of the stupid staged drama fighting.. just a bunch of guys who like to eat, play with cars and poke fun at each other. As far as mindless tv entertainment featuring cars goes.. I kinda liked it..

I couldn't have said it any better!

I watched it too. They're not far from me but I've never heard of them. I agree there wasn't a bunch of arguing which is nice!

I thought it was just OK. Didn't show much of the work done to the cars ( no surprise there). They don't know what doing a tribute car means. If your doing a R/T HEMI you don't add A/C and fuel injection.

I thought it was just OK. Didn't show much of the work done to the cars ( no surprise there). They don't know what doing a tribute car means. If your doing a R/T HEMI you don't add A/C and fuel injection.

Hahahahah Especially if your trying to flip it

-
Back