The guilty

-
A little off topic so my apologies. but if you call 911 and order pizza (especially if you are female) that is code for domestic violence. Neat trick to tell your daughters. (although it can happen to dudes as well) Sorry, somewhat relevent.

But, with more relevance, I ordered Apple TV to watch 'Ted Lasso" as I like soccer and it was lighthearted enough to watch with the woman.

AND totally relevant.....I have Netflix and will check out The Guilty. I like stuff like that, admittedly some of it stresses me out from my time in emergency services.

Thanks for the heads up RedFish!

A little off topic so my apologies. but if you call 911 and order pizza (especially if you are female) that is code for domestic violence. Neat trick to tell your daughters. (although it can happen to dudes as well) Sorry, somewhat relevent.

But, with more relevance, I ordered Apple TV to watch 'Ted Lasso" as I like soccer and it was lighthearted enough to watch with the woman.

AND totally relevant.....I have Netflix and will check out The Guilty. I like stuff like that, admittedly some of it stresses me out from my time in emergency services.

Thanks for the heads up RedFish!
Just so you know, you wont see violence, blood, car chases, no action. I think it's designed to inspire imagination. I listened to every work intently, imagined what was happening, could not walk away. Cheers

I decided not to start a new thread. Opening Netflix showed THE HARDER THEY FALL as #1 in US so I figure everyone knows its available. It's not the traditional shootem up western. All the main actors are black. That took nothing away from it for me. I enjoyed it. Two thumbs up to Netflix again.
I feel we pay too much for AT&T internet and phone service but... the mere 14 additional bucks per month for Netflix stifles that complaint.

I refuse to give Netflix a penny because of their politics. The "last straw" was the collaboration with Oh'Bong-ho

-
Back