The Old Girl makes it on You Tube

-
when you came back around to the front of the engine i wanted to reach out and rev it up! very nice!

What's your exhaust setup?? Sounds almost identical to my Dart Sport when I first bought it, but have never gotten under it to see what was creating the notes. OUSTANDING Demon, by the way :snakeman:

Damn, that car looks better in Video than it does in your avatar!

Sounds great too!

Nice Ride.

ok this may be a stupid question but...I thought the dusters and demons had the same front end as the scamp? I like that style of grille much better the one thats on my Scamp. Any idea what I would have to change to get that style on a 72 Scamp?

Sorry not trying to hijack your post your car sounds and looks awesome.

Great looking and sounding car demon seed.

I'm kinda partial to those myself. :pirate: lol

One of these days mine will be running and I hope it sounds that good. Congrats :cheers:

looks great! I noticed the prop rod, the night i tried to put my fiberglass hood on the lightweight springs wouldn't hold it up. Yours looks like it fits with the car compared to my hockey stick prop rod.

STeve

Very nice Demonseed. I may have asked this already but my memory sucks: Have you ever brought it to the strip and what times did you turn?

What's your exhaust setup?? Sounds almost identical to my Dart Sport when I first bought it, but have never gotten under it to see what was creating the notes. OUSTANDING Demon, by the way :snakeman:

Schmacher headers, 2.5 inch exhaust, Dynomax mufflers and X pipe and thankyou to all and your viewing pleasure.

Terry

Very nice Demonseed. I may have asked this already but my memory sucks: Have you ever brought it to the strip and what times did you turn?

My times were crap 13.8 cuss of the BF banana skins, this year I got some ET streets so should see a big improvement.

Terry

Very nice clip, you gotta love the sound when you go to the back of your car eh!! Sounds awesome, I didn't realize you had a big block stuffed in there,your car sounds as good as it looks:cheers:

looks great! I noticed the prop rod, the night i tried to put my fiberglass hood on the lightweight springs wouldn't hold it up. Yours looks like it fits with the car compared to my hockey stick prop rod.

STeve

You Know Steve that's kind of cute, I used to use the hockey stick also cuss those lightweight springs wouldn't hold up my hood either. That rod I now use is actually a torsion bar springy thing that used to hold up the rear trunk lid on an old wrecked Chrysler Imperial.

Terry

Very nice clip, you gotta love the sound when you go to the back of your car eh!! Sounds awesome, I didn't realize you had a big block stuffed in there,your car sounds as good as it looks:cheers:

You know what they say macadoo, "there's no replacement for displacement"
and besides I've aways been a "big iron kind of guy".

Terry

Which Dynomax mufflers do you have, if I may ask?

I got the full TTI Exhaust setup on my Cuda (340) , X-pipe, with Dynomax super turbo's and I absolutely Hate the Super Turbo's...

I should have gone with flowmaster or something else chambered.

-
Back