The old man can still move

-
Thank you waggin, I like keeping the young gun's guessing and wondering :-D

Nice reaction time Mike. Head out to the track and cut some good lights. Glad you're OK. Sucks about the damage though.
Frank

Mike, I'm relieved to find out you weren't hurt ... cars and shop doors can be fixed, YOU can't.

Maybe it's time for another sign next to the "DO NOT BLOCK DOOR" one?

NO PARKING ... UNLESS YOU HAVE A WORKING NEUTRAL SAFETY SWITCH

Good to see your ok Mike.Us old guys can still get around when we have to.I guess it;s all that good livin,lol.:-D

Nice reaction time Mike. Head out to the track and cut some good lights. Glad you're OK. Sucks about the damage though.
Frank
I am heading to Goerge Ray's know for a quick visit and see some friends :cheers:

Mike, I'm relieved to find out you weren't hurt ... cars and shop doors can be fixed, YOU can't.

Maybe it's time for another sign next to the "DO NOT BLOCK DOOR" one?

NO PARKING ... UNLESS YOU HAVE A WORKING NEUTRAL SAFETY SWITCH

NO PARKING ... UNLESS YOU HAVE A WORKING NEUTRAL SAFETY SWITCH LMAO Leanna, That is a good idea :cheers: I need to make our new member clouse882 a te-shirt that says No Safty Swich Kid :-D
I have been with him for most of his crazy and fun life, He is a very smart young gun, But some times he don't use all his marbles like most of us back in the day :-D

cell_phone_pics_297.jpg

Atta Boy memike!
I knew that ninja training would come in handy one day. :cheers:
I guess we all learned an important lesson today.....

All those years of dancing along to Michael Jackson videos must have really kept you in great shape. Good to know you were able to Moon Walk out of the way in time.

You go Mike, glad you missed "the big one".

You tell them young whippersnappers, "Old Mike can still put an asswhoopin on all of ya, but if I take a week long nap afterwards, it's because I'm recharging my power cells." LOL.

nice moving Mike!
Thank you, I am glad I had my wits about me at that time :-D

Atta Boy memike!
I knew that ninja training would come in handy one day. :cheers:
I guess we all learned an important lesson today.....
I backed into the disconnect box and just barley got out of the way 8)
The car that you see in the shop got pushed off the jack stands and moved forward about two feet =P~

Mike I bet you can do a mean two step, lol. Glad your ok brother.

Scott
Thank you and I will admit I put John Travolta to shame Scott :-D

All those years of dancing along to Michael Jackson videos must have really kept you in great shape. Good to know you were able to Moon Walk out of the way in time.
LMAO John :toothy10:

7 lives left kitty kitty
I guess you remember when I got shot don't you Motopsycho :-D

You go Mike, glad you missed "the big one".

You tell them young whippersnappers, "Old Mike can still put an asswhoopin on all of ya, but if I take a week long nap afterwards, it's because I'm recharging my power cells." LOL.
The older we get the smarter and sneakier we get, He told me I could not touch him one night and I looked at his belly and faked a move and slapped him good across the face 8) He was stunned and everyone laughed and told everyone :cheers:

:)

Make him buy you some new Boxer Shorts too. ;)
LOL I am surprised I did not need any 8)

This one is still the best one out of all of them! That was and still is funny as hell when I read it.

Yep I forgot all about that quote :toothy7:I just had a good laugh out of it again :thumleft:

I hear ya bayyum, It sure could have been bad, Real bad 8)

dont worry, the door would have broken your fall.

lol in all seriousness, glad you're ok. Nice to know you can get outa the way still!

dont worry, the door would have broken your fall.

lol in all seriousness, glad you're ok. Nice to know you can get outa the way still!
Thank you zach, I save up for shituff like that 8) But like cudaspaz said , I have to rest a good three day and get may feet back under me.

-
Back