The Rani Cave.....lets seee your mopar caves

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
a friend was recently at my house and she saw my room and told me that it dont look like a girl's room so i started thinking about that.....and im not sure what goes on in other girl's bedrooms but here in mine...its mopar mania bcoz i really like car parts around me. so i figured i would name my room as my "Rani cave" since i cant call it a "man cave".

one of these days i want to get a 383 engine block in here and use it as a coffee table :coffee2:

feel free to post your "mopar caves" here ......that way i can see that im not the only one LOL :happy1:

Attachments

• CIMG1457.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,066
  • CIMG1462.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,119
  • CIMG1460.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,086
  • CIMG1461.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,092
  • CIMG1459.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,072
  • CIMG1458.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1,058
  • CIMG1455.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,099
Can't show pics right now. I haven't cleaned in forever and it's just such a mess and so unpresentable....

Rani ,it's so ......you.(lol).Never thought,of FABO bigscreen.Very nice.

Nice try Rani but the immaculate neatness and the plants are dead give aways that it is a chick's room! LOL

I like it.

Ok, here are a few of my "Mopar Cave" :glasses7:

DSC04376.jpg

DSC04377.jpg

Attachments

• DSC04375.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,058
  • DSC07216.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 1,069
  • DSC05216.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,060
  • DSC04810.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,034
  • DSC04370.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,050
  • DSC04373.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,037
  • DSC04387.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,035
  • DSC04384.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,047
  • DSC04366.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,033
  • DSC05100.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,044
Wish I had a mopar cave, the people I live with (my family) is super into aircooled VWs, and now I drive a ford daily so its pretty crowded here already. Lol. Some day I will have a sweet mopar shrine like you guys around my Valiant and whatever else I have then.

Thanks Keith, i'm gonna crawl back in my empty hole now...:sad3:...........:prayer:......lol.

Thanks Keith, i'm gonna crawl back in my empty hole now...:sad3:...........:prayer:......lol.

Xs2 Mr.keith's cave blows mine away .....but his is a shop and mine is a bedroom but still his shop is prettier than my shop bcoz i dont decorate my shop bcoz i do too much painting and welding and grinding in there ....you almost cant have a "pretty" production shop

thanks Mr. Keith and anyone else..... lets see your hangouts LOL

x2 I thought i had some good stuff packed away lmao My mopar cave got the boot when my GF moved in 5 years ago lol Just like my cudas getting to boot . Where did i go wrong ?

Very Nice,
Can you tell me why you put the cardboard paper under your car?

Thanks
Michael

Xs2 Mr.keith's cave blows mine away .....but his is a shop and mine is a bedroom but still his shop is prettier than my shop bcoz i dont decorate my shop bcoz i do too much painting and welding and grinding in there ....you almost cant have a "pretty" production shop

thanks Mr. Keith and anyone else..... lets see your hangouts LOL

When I was building the Valiant, I did alot of grinding and painting in there, man did it get dusty and dirty!! Took awhile to clean up the mess, I try to paint in the other garage now so it is easier to clean up.

I wish my shop was as clean as Rani's room :prayer:

Very Nice,
Can you tell me why you put the cardboard paper under your car?

Thanks
Michael

The cardboard is used to keep moisture down, even thought it is dry, concrete can hold it, just another precaution to preserve my cars, and it also catches any oil drips too. My dad has always done this, in his pole building where he has a dirt floor, we put poly plastic sheeting down, then cardboard on top of that, when you look under the plastic it is usually damp so it must help to have that extra barrier.

wife gets 1/2 to park her car in in the winter

Attachments

• Picture 262.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 901
  • Picture 266.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 902
  • Picture 263.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 901
  • Picture 257.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 866
  • Picture 258.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 899
The cardboard is used to keep moisture down, even thought it is dry, concrete can hold it, just another precaution to preserve my cars, and it also catches any oil drips too. My dad has always done this, in his shed where he has a dirt floor, we put poly plastic sheeting down, then cardboard on top of that, when you look under the plastic it is usually damp si it must help to have that extra barrier.
Very true about the moisture. My garage has pea gravel down, a vapor barrier and 5" of concrete and during the winter months the floor is damp.

-
Back