The Rani Cave.....lets seee your mopar caves

-
Wow, Richard Petty himself would be proud, should invite him over for a visit!

BTW, I would call it the "Petty Lodge" or "King Lodge" :glasses7:

Great ideas. I too have many cool parts that can't all fit on my cars. Great idea to display them, like in a hot rod store. Just getting rare parts is half the fun.

Wowwzaa!! Rani and all the cool caves here :cheers:
Me, well I do have a man cave and share it with my sons, but it is somewhere to get out of the house and out of the weather
It's Victoria's nest, and dose a great job keeping her dry and safe.

Attachments

• Got%20to%20to%20what%20ya%20gata%20110.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 456
  • Jeep site 025.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 452
  • Jeep site 023.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 459
  • Jeep site 022.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 462
  • Creeds 1950 ford build going big block 078.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 460
  • Creeds 1950 ford build going big block 020.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 470
  • Creeds 1950 ford build going big block 012.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 460
  • Bud on 2012 dog day 024.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 451
  • Bud on 2012 dog day 016.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 449
  • Jeep site 043.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 453
I even had the honor of having Mikes banner in my Mopar cave for a week :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC07448.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 454
Thank you Keith, I saved that great picture, My cave will get in shape in the next month or so, Creed has allot of his stuff in there for his 50 Ford pickup

:thumbup: Nice pics everyone.......Awesome tach collection too 8-)

I notice that both 66340Sedan & Rani have the same Pentastar picture on their walls. Where'd you get those?

Here's one of my office in the Mopar Cave with some cool glasses courtesy of j-miller.......Thx Again John :cheers:

Attachments

• Glasses From John 021 (Small).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 411
:thumbup: Nice pics everyone.......Awesome tach collection too 8-)

I notice that both 66340Sedan & Rani have the same Pentastar picture on their walls. Where'd you get those?

Here's one of my office in the Mopar Cave with some cool glasses courtesy of j-miller.......Thx Again John :cheers:

Your still very welcome for those glassses 6pkC!
Love everybody's Mopar Cave. My mancave looks more like a hoarders house........almost.:D Seriously,I got allot of cool items still packed up and want to display but want to wait till I get a shop of my own first.

John

Just some outdoor views...

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• family and party pictures 008.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 393
  • various 2011 2012 013.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 387
Ya' think at my age I could afford a cave LOL

Built this, this is last year's winter photo:

vcuclz.jpg

Super cool cave Rani! Mine is usually fairly organized but it's a mess right now from multiple jobs and needs a good cleaning, which I am working on. When I get it cleaned back up I'll post a pic or 2.

Super cool cave Rani! Mine is usually fairly organized but it's a mess right now from multiple jobs and needs a good cleaning, which I am working on. When I get it cleaned back up I'll post a pic or 2.

thanks ....but after seeing these other cats im convinced now that i dont have the sickness bad enough and i need to add more mopar stuff LOL .....

i did recently find on ebay orignal ad posters to some of the cars i have... might bring in a 71 dart grille i have for wall art LOL

i never used to believe in "extra" parts for wall art but now i see it looking so cool ....even the shifters i have are not really extras bcoz i have the cars they go to...and the rally cluster goes to my 70 swinger ......so after i get more cars finished im going to lose my "wall art" LOL

thanks everyone who replied and especially thanks to those who also showed your hangouts :prayer:

Mr. Memike ....you rock brother

You know rani I will post my stuff in this thread as soon as i move and get it all unpacked for the 1st time in 5 years lol

:thumbup: Nice pics everyone

i have no idea ...mine was a birthday gift years ago but i think they came from dealerships.

You know rani I will post my stuff in this thread as soon as i move and get it all unpacked for the 1st time in 5 years lol

that would be great Asa ......there is no such thing as a bad cave ....technically a bathroom with a magazine rack full of mopar magazines is still a mopar cave :D:prayer:

I am still trying to figure out where on my walls to put the extra parts. Then I will take some pics. Till then I enjoy seeing all the caves.

I am still trying to figure out where on my walls to put the extra parts. Then I will take some pics. Till then I enjoy seeing all the caves.

You can send them to me and I will hang them up on mine!!! :glasses7:

Ya' think at my age I could afford a cave LOL

Built this, this is last year's winter photo:

vcuclz.jpg
And a great job you did, I bet it would hold 3 limes more snow and I bet you have more $$ in the roof then anything els ( except labor ) a great job and ready to be closed in one wall at a time excellent :cheers:

thanks ....but after seeing these other cats im convinced now that i dont have the sickness bad enough and i need to add more mopar stuff LOL .....

i did recently find on ebay orignal ad posters to some of the cars i have... might bring in a 71 dart grille i have for wall art LOL

i never used to believe in "extra" parts for wall art but now i see it looking so cool ....even the shifters i have are not really extras bcoz i have the cars they go to...and the rally cluster goes to my 70 swinger ......so after i get more cars finished im going to lose my "wall art" LOL

thanks everyone who replied and especially thanks to those who also showed your hangouts :prayer:

Mr. Memike ....you rock brother
Thank you Rani, it ain't much but better then the one I had for 3 years keeping Victoria safe, the best $220 I spent :cheers:
here is her first nest, know Treva and I have plans on making it a green house, I will see what I have to send you to hang in your cave :thumblef:

Attachments

• kennies%20camera%20$##$%20081.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 342
  • let%20it%20rain%20019.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 343
  • let%20it%20rain%20014.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 345
tell us about the stp stools

The counter & stools came from a local diner built in the 40's. You can see them in the original red in one of the lower pics. I got the STP patches off
E bay & had a local upholstery lady stitch them up. It is fun when people come over to watch them look over everything, especially little kids looking in wonder. I have a box of hot wheels from rummage sales that I let the little ones choose out of! The gray tubs in on the shelves are filled with bigger scale stuff I haven't made room for yet!

another cavern in the cave

possumlodge006.jpg

Actually, is a Masonic secret society l and I can't tell you...LOL

I got mine on ebay, actually have a pair, they are from a Mopar dealership :glasses7:

Got a pic of my Man Cave Office once I cleaned all the junk off.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 301
I spy some old oil bottles J :cheers:

Yep the car drinks out of those bottles and I have those other ones.:D

-
Back