.;;;;;....The Right Stuff.........

-
I use it alot.It acts more like butlye (sp)You know the stuff they use for installing windshields than silicone.sort of sticky.no skin time

Saved me a couple times.....It's definately "The Right Stuff" :thumleft:

We used to use it in the shop all the time. It works pretty well. We switched to the Motorcraft grey RTV. It works even better.

Hey Kim, dad and I used it when we put his 273 together. You can tell the difference in the quality in it. Definitely better..although we havent had dads car on the road and not much time on the engine yet. I would recommend it. It is similar to the windshield goop too

........Thanks guys......A guy told me to throw away all the cork gaskets and just use this stuff........whadda ya think...........kim........

Kim, I use it daily in my shop too. Can eliminate SOME gaskets. see it you can get a 2 pack with the gun. Cheaper buying it that way and I always have caulking guns handy then.

Works great as a substitute for intake manifold end seals. I like it and always have a can in the shop.

Awesome stuff been using it professionally for ever it seems. It also comes in a cheese whiz style can aswell.

Bad experience with 1st can; thet send a refund, and a new can; New can worked great. Must have been an outed can I bought. Then used another on a bb; fantastic.

Ok ..... So it goes togther real nice with no leaks , that's great ! but what about taking something apart again when it is used.. Is It real hard to say remove ( ie. ) intake ,pan gaskets etc. ? clean up ... does it real hard or still pliable ?
what do you all prefer black or grey ? what is the diff ?
thanks !

-
Back