The Stripes are done!!

-

mullinax95

Reaction score
I got the idea totally from cudaspaz. When I saw his car I just loved it! It took a while to get it done because I had to get extra material. That is a long story but finally I got it finished.

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01613.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01617.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

You know, I didn't know if I'd like it or not...........but I have to say that those stripes on that car are a killer...........

I've been working on another Cuda (notchback) stripe design for my little 273 in NY..........My son says it will look out of sorts, BUT after looking at these AAR's on that fastback, I'm sold on the idea.........

I'm probably gonna put the new design on the Cuda sometime in June....... I'll post it then...........

For now, congrats on a GREAT looking job..........you put that Cuda outside the box.............. :wav:

Absolutely killer on the fastback!!!

That car is looking more pro street by the day Ax'.

Gotta get these two side by side some day.

Thanks everyone!

I was looking for something to stripe the car out because it was just to solid for me. I needed something to "break it up". I just didn't like the factory type stripes for that year model. They just don't seem to catch your eye if you will. But then I saw cudaspaz's car and it was all down hill from there. LOL!

We'll get them side by side one day John!

You have tuned out a great looking combo of color and style.
that cuda looks peeeeerfect!:blob:

Congrad's mullinax95 :thumleft:

And cudaspaz:notworth: You get a big :thumbrig: by me
these two cuda's need to meet up for a photo shot.

Now, that is really different. It kinda gives you an idea of what the mid style A body would look like set up for Trans Am racing a bit before MOPAR went into it with the E bodies. You should be working for Chrysler.

yep looks good. Nice pics too. Sun spots on the bumpers look photoshoped LOL
If you're willing to buy another set of those headlights and butcher them you can make your park lamps match.
parklampb4andafter.jpg

There are less expensive sources for reflective material to go in there.
I bought the headlights and didn't like them much just held up to the car so I cut them up and did the park lamps first. Had to by a 2nd set for headlights.
And for some text on the back...
Follow too closely, EAT FISH !
Any questions ?

Just typing here. Sharing ideas.
Happy moparing :)

Ax', I just noticed the headlights.
I didn't know you had those too.

Are you going to run true Xenon's as well?

The lights I am using are not the cheap one's that the so called lighting expert's claim they are.

these one's actually have the refractors to keep the lights from blinding others on the highway, and the rake of the car from those big ss springs should help even more.

cudadart13.jpg

Hopefully I'll be breathing life into this car by the end of the summer.
say some Mopar project prayers for me, I need them. LOL!

When I git'r dun Ax', we will have to meet up half way so the cars can sniff eachother and maybe we can let them pee on eachothers tires.

If they breed one another we can even sell the Mo-puppies for say $10-k a pop.
We would just have to find out which one is the female......

I think I'm taking crazy pills.............. LOL!

yep looks good. Nice pics too. Sun spots on the bumpers look photoshoped LOL
If you're willing to buy another set of those headlights and butcher them you can make your park lamps match.
There are less expensive sources for reflective material to go in there.
I bought the headlights and didn't like them much just held up to the car so I cut them up and did the park lamps first. Had to by a 2nd set for headlights.
And for some text on the back...
Follow too closely, EAT FISH !
Any questions ?

Just typing here. Sharing ideas.
Happy moparing :)

I see what you are saying or have done already. Great idea!

Ax', I just noticed the headlights.
I didn't know you had those too.

Are you going to run true Xenon's as well?

The lights I am using are not the cheap one's that the so called lighting expert's claim they are.

these one's actually have the refractors to keep the lights from blinding others on the highway, and the rake of the car from those big ss springs should help even more.

Hopefully I'll be breathing life into this car by the end of the summer.
say some Mopar project prayers for me, I need them. LOL!

When I git'r dun Ax', we will have to meet up half way so the cars can sniff eachother and maybe we can let them pee on eachothers tires.

If they breed one another we can even sell the Mo-puppies for say $10-k a pop.
We would just have to find out which one is the female......

I think I'm taking crazy pills.............. LOL!

All I can remember is they are Zoop headlight caseing and the bulbs are H4. They give out plenty of light and are not that stupid blue (rice) looking deal but very white looking beams. I can actually see where I'm going now.

Right now I'm having trouble with the engine install so mine is the female.... cause she is a *****!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=37558

-
Back