The Wife and I

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
The older you are and the longer you have been married, the funnier this is...

The wife and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning...

I said to her, "If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell all my stuff."

"Now why would you want me to do something like that?" she asked.

"I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don't want some other asshole using my stuff."

She looked at me and said: "What makes you think I'd marry another asshole?"

Hhahahahh So true!! Thank you I lmao

Oh yeah. It reminds me of Everybody Loves Raymond. Marie and Frank were talking. Marie says "We need to find you a new woman for after I die. I want you to be happy". Frank says, "Marie, when you die, I'll be happy enough"!

A husband and wife were having breakfast one day and the discussion turned to their own mortality. The wife asker husband,
"If I would die before you, would you re-marry?"
"I don't know, honey", he replied; "If I met the right person, I probably would."
"Would you live here in our house with her?", she asked.
"Well, we probably would, since the house is almost paid for and in such a great location."
"Would she wear my jewelry?"
"Oh, I don't know", he said, "A woman's jewelry is such a personal item, I'd probably give your jewelry to our nieces as keepsakes to remind them of you."
"Would she wear my clothes?", she asked.
"No, I can't imagine she'd want to wear my dead wife's clothing."
"Would she drive my car?", the wife asked.
"Well, I'd probably keep your car, since it's paid for, and it's a newer model, so yes, she'd probably drive your car.", he explained.
"Would she use my golf clubs, too?", she asked.
"No, she's left handed."

The older you are and the longer you have been married, the funnier this is...

The wife and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning...

I said to her, "If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell all my stuff."

"Now why would you want me to do something like that?" she asked.

"I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don't want some other asshole using my stuff."

She looked at me and said: "What makes you think I'd marry another asshole?"

That's some funny stuff right there!

A husband and wife were having breakfast one day and the discussion turned to their own mortality. The wife asker husband,
"If I would die before you, would you re-marry"
"I don't know, honey", he replied; "If I met the right person, I probably would."
"Would you live here in our house with her?", she asked.
"Well, we probably would, since the house is almost paid for and in such a great location."
"Would she wear my jewelry?"
"Oh, I don't know", he said, "A woman's jewelry is such a personal item, I'd probably give your jewelry to our nieces as keepsakes to remind them of you."
"Would she wear my clothes?", she asked.
"No, I can't imagine she'd want to wear my dead wife's clothing."
"Would she drive my car?", the wife asked.
"Well, I'd probably keep your car, since it's paid for, and it's a newer model, so yes, she'd probably drive your car.", he explained.
"Would she use my golf clubs, too?", she asked.
"No, she's left handed."

:eek:ops:

I'm reading these to my wife as she is leaving for work and these gave her a nice smile thanks guys...keep it coming...

-
Back