the yokes on me

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
went to install my 4:30 gears last night and of course I have yoke problems

the yoke I have is the 7260 -29 spline - 2.125 cross ID and the one I need is the 7260 - 10 spline-2.125 cross ID

never bought one before so need to know who carries them ? does mopar ? is it usually an in stock item or special order? any idea on cost?
I need one yesterday! and of course its a holiday weekend

That is a tough one. They must be out there but don't know where to find one. Mancini has billet ones available but yesterday would be out of the question. You may have to upgrade to a 7290 yoke and run a 7260/7290 u-joint. That way if you ever upgrade you drive shaft you'll already have the large joint yoke.

I remember back in 76 I needed one for a Dart. It took a week and a half to get one from Mopar then. But I think they were still shipping via pony express at that time.:toothy7:

Hi!

We're going racing today, but we're pretty sure we have one used, that we can pull off a rear for you.

We can either swap you for yours or if you want to keep yours ours is $50.00.

We'll be in the shop for a bit this AM 207-342-2704 if you want to call.

Let us know if this is of interest!

i might have one....if the stock 741s had the 10-spline, i do....i just have to take it off....

this came off a stock 741 and I was assuming it was gonnab be a 10 spline too I guess I'm screwed for today come Tuesday I will have to do the order and wait game

If you don't have any luck as in previos posts try "Hensley Performance" in Knoxville Tn. Ask for "Ken".Ken is very knowledgeable in Mopar drive lines.Thats all Hensley does is Mopars. Their phone # is 865-947-0426. Good luck

Barracudadave67

-
Back