There's a new Mopar kid in town...and I'm officially old!

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
At 11:34 AM, my daughter gave birth to a, (I must say handsome!) baby boy. We are extremely excited around here as this is our first Grandchild! :D Here's a pic of the young gun, I'm the ugly one!

Attachments

• IMG_2200.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 211
Well, congrats!!!

They truly are a gift. You will experience a whole different type of relationship than that of your kids.

I have 3 Grand kids here at the house right now.

Way ta go George.....Congrats to you and Stacey on becoming grandparents!:cheers:

Hey, now you have another excuse to go looking for a new project car. Because EVERYONE (including your new grandson) needs a mopar to tinker with. LOL

Congratulations to you and your family, George.
Thanks for texting me yesterday, and sending the picture. Glad all are doing well.
Regardless of his name, i will always call him King George the Second......... lol
Looks like you'll have to change your user name to ggdrill (Grandpa George Drill).
I can't wait to see him!

congrats!!! now do what a mopar friend of mine does, set aside him a project car. he can help work on it starting bout 5 yrs old and you guys can have it read by when he turns 16!!???? LOL

Thanx everyone. I ran out of Thanks buttons so I'll hit the rest later! We are very excited, and just getting ready to go and see him again, OK Mom and Dad too, but he is the main attraction. Yup I have already been thinking about the future project too! I have a few in the corral, but I think I'll ask "Dad" what he would like to set aside for him.
"G-Pa", "GGDrill", "Papa George", ya with the other Grandparents everyone is trying to decide what they want to be refereed to as. I think it will just come, but one of my nicknames is Horhey so.........:D

Congrats. I'm and old hand at being Papaw. 1 granddaughter, and 2 grandsons. You're going to like this new era in your life. Being Dad is pretty neat, but being a grandparent is really special.

-
Back