Think I've been scammed by Mopar site

-

SgtLee511

Reaction score
Does any one have in good or bad comments about the site MOPARTS parts and Supplies

I ordered a part for $114, I got billed but can get them to phone no corespondence nothing.... Anyone know these folks says St. Paul MN, physical address aint checking out.

Im 10 minutes from St. Paul. I've never heard of them, but if they are online only that may be why.. Do you have a website link or anything?

Business is at a street that on Google Earth shows a rather large home. My PC here at work is not allowing me to visit the site, I purchased from another work PC different job that allowed me to visit site, mine here said the security wasnt up to parr. address is 7081 Aberdeen Cr

Cant copy it from here but I searched it on yahoo I believe and I can see the listing on Google MoParts

I've seen their listings on e-bay and I went to their web site a few times. It was odd. Sometimes the web site would be down and then a few days later it would be back .
I never ordered anything from them because it looked kinda phony to me.
Sorry I don't have any good news for you.
Good luck and I hope that you get your parts.

Ted

Business is at a street that on Google Earth shows a rather large home. My PC here at work is not allowing me to visit the site, I purchased from another work PC different job that allowed me to visit site, mine here said the security wasnt up to parr. address is 7081 Aberdeen Cr

Is this rather large home along a river?

I found the website, as soon as I did it rang a bell. I have personally bought a couple things from him. He sells a lot locally on Craigslist. All of his items are in storage units. I had to wait for him to get it from the unit and I met him about a week later. When I asked him about everything he had for sale he mentioned a online store he used to have and he sold on ebay. With all the larger sites out there, he couldn't compete with them so he didnt push the store anymore, but still does sell things online.

How long have you been waiting for the parts?

Thats all that shows on header, but you can search it as Moparts parts & supplies has a weird cheap web page

I have purchased from him through Craigslist and one other order directly from him. Arrangements to get the parts took a little while but all worked out.

PM me if you want. I have his email address if it helps.

Yes I used Pay Pal, can you file claim with them when you are purchasing with your debit card?

-
Back