Thinking about running a qa1 suspension anybody have experience with them?

-

67 prostreet gt

Reaction score
I'm looking to stick a complete qa1 system under my 1967 dart hardtop has anyone had any experience with them both good and bad appreciated

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

I ran a set on the 69 Dart I had, they worked very well, but the car was Pro-Street, so it was a hand full to begin with. The shocks gave good adjustment to the ride and handling.

I'm at the SEMA show in Vegas, and saw the QA1 setup for the A body, what
a nice looking setup. I would run it in a heartbeat. I already run their adjustable shocks on my Dakota, they're great.

A friend of mine has one in a 73 Duster w/440. Once he figured out a problem with a bolt to mount it to the frame everything was fine. I have not heard about engine mount availability. I am think about putting one in my 68 Dart.

I currently have QA1 Shocks all the way around. Improves handling so much! They had to borrow my car to do test fittings on it for the new products. I got free shocks out of the deal. They had my car for 6 months though. Very nice products to say the least.

If you are looking for a pair of QA1 R series for racing, I have a like new set that were on my 62 B-body for a short time. Around 11" compressed and 16" extended.

I have one I just bought for a project,K-frame-Lower arms and adjustable strut's--Not sure I'm going to use it yet ,NOT because of quality ,it's a nice piece,I also have a HDK and have to decide on the torsion bar thing,If I don't use it,it will be for sale here SOON--Steve

I'm looking to stick a complete qa1 system under my 1967 dart hardtop has anyone had any experience with them both good and bad appreciated

I have their lower CA's and shocks. VEry nice stuff. I plan to run their K member as well. However i'm using RMS uppers.

I have not heard about engine mount availability. I am think about putting one in my 68 Dart.

The K-members come with small block mounts and are compatable with Schumacher SB to BB conversion mounts.

I have one I just bought for a project,K-frame-Lower arms and adjustable strut's--If I don't use it,it will be for sale here SOON--Steve

I'd buy the K-member from you. Maybe the struts.

Ok so is it possible to get the qa1 stuff without motor mounts as I am running a motor and mid plate and my oil pump hits the stub for the motor mounts

Ok so is it possible to get the qa1 stuff without motor mounts as I am running a motor and mid plate and my oil pump hits the stub for the motor mounts

With Ye Olde Zip Wheel anything is possible.

I'd call QA1.

I just got my K frame, lower control arms and the strut rods from Jegs. Very nice looking stuff. Maybe I can install it this week and let everybody know how it goes.

-
Back