Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Barracuda Fastback - Formula S
I have made NO progress this summer, and now baby two is on it's way (we are very excited) and we are trying to sell the house. I have a lead on a nice "driver" that I plan to look at this weekend. If that works out, mine will be up for sale.

Solid California Car - almost no rust (in my opinion)
Build sheet and fender tag for validation
273/4 speed/8.75 rear/ HD suspension
Complete new Legendary Interior set (seats, foam, carpet, door panels, headliner, etc.)
The car is mostly disassembled, but all original parts are well organized for refurbishing.

It would be nice to know if there is any interest before I have two taking up garage space. Price would be $4,500.

Cincinnati, OH

67 Formula S - Driver Side.JPG

67 Formula S - Fenders-Nose.JPG

67 Formula S - Pass Side.JPG

67 Formula S - Int rear.JPG

Hello Robb. Cool car. I am interested. How can I contact you for more info.

Thanks

Is email OK? robb1997 at aol.com.

I can take more detailed pictures if you would like... Also, I plan to look at the other car tomorrow. With any luck it will be just what I am looking for....

Thanks!

I also activated the PM function. Just post a message here if anyone sends me something. I am new to PM's....

Thanks Again!

I guess I was wondering if you had all the parts...motor and trans etc...to put the car back together? Interior and all the trim?
Dan

BUMP... I am not thinking anymore. This is for sale, someone buy it so I can't change my mind :)

PM's not working. This is a 273 HiPo car ?

Yes, 273 hi-po commando. It has an early edelbrock intake and Holley carb on it now. It has been out of the car since I bought it, so I am not sure how well ran before it was pulled. It is missing the original air cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back